District 11A and 12A

allaroundsports

It's kinda sad for adults to get on here and bash kids and teams. I would just like to see Summertown and Pc play a good favor game. Both teams are decent wouldn'r say eother team is great. . Also looking forward to loretta and collinwood. If Collinwood plays and makes asant shots as they did against Simmertown they will play Lotetta a good game. Good luck to all the teams tomorrow night.

It's kinda sad for adults to get on here and bash kids and teams. I would just like to see Summertown and Pc play a good favor game. Both teams are decent wouldn'r say eother team is great. . Also looking forward to loretta and collinwood. If Collinwood plays and makes as many shots as they did against Simmertown they will play Lotetta a good game. Good luck to all the teams tomorrow night.

Edited by momofboys

Linden had to fight and claw their way back into that game with Waynesboro. Waynesboro didn't throw it away, Linden's defense stepped up, when you beat a team 28-11 in the second half and your down 16 in the second half and come back and win that's called heart and effort. If Summertown came back from that type of deficit then you Summertown folk would be going nuts and talking about how great they are and not saying Waynesboro threw it away like you are with us. I'd give the world if Linden would quote, unquote "beat the breaks off Summertown" serve them right especially how bad the student section was telling teams and refs they "suck" during games? Stay classy Summertown.

A PC fan telling Summertown fans to keep it classy....bwahahahahaha.....Hide the water coolers everyone, the PC boys are coming to play lol....Not sure I have ever seen a Summertown fan have to be restrained from going out on the court after an official or ejected for throwing a water cooler....I would mention names but that is spiteful and does no good. 

Summertown 70 Perry Co 63!

Loretta 62 Collinwood 50!

Congrats to Luke Scott MVP!

Good Luck district 12 in region tournament next week!

Two awesome games tonight!!!! Was a lot of fun to watch. Congratulations to Coach Micah Rochester and Lorett"O" for their first district tournament championship in 53 years. Loretto being as deep as they are and playing 10-12 players every night takes great coaches to allow all the players from freshman to senior a chance to improve. Congrats to Luke Scott from Summertown! They really got it right this year with the MVP. The MVP goes to the player that is most valuable to THEIR team and it was certainly Scott. 19 points in the first half of the game tonight. Also congrats to Lane Myhan for scoring his 1000th point in tonight's game! I'm excited for the Regional Tourney! Best of luck to all the teams from our district next week!

Side note: Lorett"O" was established in 1812 and originally called "Glen Rock" but the name was changed in 1871 to LorettO. It's been called the same and spelled the same ever since.

Go Mustangs!!!!!!!

Edited by tennesseefan23

Congratulations to LorettO on winning 1st place in the district . Collinwood played a great game. Great game to Kelby Ray. Congratulations to Summertown on their 3rd place win against PC. Good game played by both teams. Congratulations to Luke Scott for his MVP award. I know I've enjoyed watching these teams play this season. Good Luck in the regional tournment I know PC will need alit of luck .