District 11A and 12A

allaroundsports

Actually the last week if the season they had 2 non- district games, but the 2 games prior to those were 2 district loses. Stand corrected Summertown was 4-2... Never the less, slow your roll crimsontide21, I was making the point that neither team has been playing lights out.... I bet you also said that Alabama would win the national championship too this year. Gotta play the game.

Edited by cbballfan

Beat the breaks off of? Based on the regular season split? Based on the last 9 games where the Trojans are 3-6 (3-3 in district games) and Eagles are 6-3 (5-1 in district games)? Head to head wown by total of 9 points? I am not saying that it won't happen because Collinwood is a good team, especially if Ray gets it going from the perimeter and considering that Littlejohn is a tough matchup for Summertown, but without a little more input, I would say neither team will "beat the breaks" of the other. Have you seen the girls district games??? Anything is possible on a neutral court come tourney time.

would love to see Collinwood beat Summertown tomorrow night that way Perry Co could meet up one last time with them. Sorry PC I would like to think you guys had a chance of beating Lotetta but there will be no way unless they do some outside shooting. Edited by momofboys

Would be fun to watch. What # is Bates?

Bates is #23. Everytime he posts up, the fans from the other team go nuts and say he's fouling but all he's doing is posting. The officials feed off the crowd and they make some bogus calls. Post players are supposed to be physical and yes Bates does have a bad reputation from being on the football field but he's calmed down a lot since playing basketball. Linden in my opinion just does not have a chance against Loretto. The two games Loretto and Linden played Loretto shot over 70%. They made nine three's in Linden and eleven at Loretto. They made every jump shot from 1 ft. to 16 feet out. Unless they shoot 20%, i just can't see Linden beating them, but i think they can keep it closer than the other two games (80-47, 78-42).

Edited by PCsupporter4life