District 11A and 12A

allaroundsports

I notice there isnt alot of commenting from the other district. MonkeyWrench, none of them have said anything all year. Im sure we can expect them to pipe up after districts are over and start claiming their superiority over 12...but we all know who the better district is....Just saying.

Edited by Vandychris

I notice there isnt alot of commenting from the other district. MonkeyWrench, none of them have said anything all year. Im sure we can expect them to pipe up after districts are over and start claiming their superiority over 12...but we all know who the better district is....Just saying.

I havn't been involved at all, don't really know anything.  Been pretty busy, I did see where CA beat up on Fayetteville from district 9.  Don't know anything about it though..

from looks of the scoreboard, it looks like CA is starting to come together as the team that I thought they could be after last year, but who knows.  

Edited by Monkey Wrench

I notice there isnt alot of commenting from the other district. MonkeyWrench, none of them have said anything all year. Im sure we can expect them to pipe up after districts are over and start claiming their superiority over 12...but we all know who the better district is....Just saying.[/quote

Was at Stown last night.. Awesome atmosphere and Richland had chances to win but # 32 & 0 had big baskets down stretch for eagles to win by 3.. As for 12& 11: I'd say CA& Loretto are a LITTLE bit ahead of the pack.. But between MTP,CWood, Stown, Richland , WC,PC,& SFe it will just depend on the night and the way the calls& bounces go. That being said CA & Loretto can both be beat and are definitely not a lock to meet in the finals.. I'd say should be a very competitive region tourney.. Even the first round games..