Week 7: Anderson County at Knox Catholic

BigDave1967

3AAA is way down this year and last night showed, with that said the game las night does not depict AC game in and game out, they were not ready at all last night and the game snow balled on us, Dont get me wrong, Catholic is te better team, I am not disputin that at all, but I think they are legitamately 2 TD's better in reality, not the blowout that happened last night. Every team has a bad night and last night was AC's, we made a lot of mistakes that helped the game get out of control fast an hopefully we will learn from it. We dont have a strong passing game and that is going to cause AC to probably not make it past the second round this year and pur DB's need a lot of work, hopefully they can get it turned around. I am concerned about our QB position right now, what is the going on with Smith? I did no see him get hurt last night and thwn I had herd that he left at halftime of the game. I heard some rumors that it was no injury related, does anyone have info on that? I hope what I am hearing is not true because if so this feam has more problems than we think

I'll bring ya some fruitcake next time I head over to Asbury Acres....uh...holiday Inn as you call old feller.

Hey don't take it out on me because your $500,000.00 used TV don't work or fit on the shelf you were given instructions to go by. All I know is that Catholic will win this game. Alcoa is not the team it has been the past few years and it don't take a genius to figure it out.j5lf94.jpg

Hey don't take it out on me because your $500,000.00 used TV don't work or fit on the shelf you were given instructions to go by. All I know is that Catholic will win this game. Alcoa is not the team it has been the past few years and it don't take a genius to figure it out.j5lf94.jpg

I can't wait to hear your excuses after the game... 😂