Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

To me Waverly didn't like contact hahah especially #5 and you no if anything else LC will hit you in the mouth ! Camden by 17 at least!

#5 does not like contact, just watch him play basketball.  He is a bit soft.  Several on the team welcome contact and I would venture to say #1 will sock any of them right in the mouth.

Waverly will bring it this week so be ready Camden

Waverly lost the LC game.... but they did NOT get handled physically. Our boys delivered some hits that shook the stands. We werent overpowered....imo we ran right up the middle the entire 2nd half till coach decided to change it for whatever reason.

Only because we lost our MLB at Halftime due to Concussion it would have been worse had we allowed the LB and Ends to rush but as you saw Coaches wanted them to sit back so # 5 didn't take off but we had him rattled all night and had we sent them more it would have been worse ! You all wouldn't have scored at all against last years team LOL

It is what it is. I could say yall ran outside because austin malone didnt play at all, he woulda contained it. He'll be back this week. Anyways, Just think...this is our first yr with new coaching. Next yrs team will really be on track. Good job on yalls win. Yall earned it. I was just sayin yall didnt beat us down w brute strength. And i still think that.

• Upvote 1

It is what it is. I could say yall ran outside because austin malone didnt play at all, he woulda contained it. He'll be back this week. Anyways, Just think...this is our first yr with new coaching. Next yrs team will really be on track. Good job on yalls win. Yall earned it. I was just sayin yall didnt beat us down w brute strength. And i still think that.

Malone played over half  the game on defense.

I think that Waverly's success this year has been a double edge sword. If you notice at the end of the LC game the Waverly players looked gassed. Don't get me wrong, I don't think they let up they just looked tired. Given the fact that their starters haven't played many full games could explain this. I don't believe that is the coaches or players fault. It comes from not so great competition and being so explosive on offense. With that being said they now have been through a 4 qrt war and it could help them against Camden.

Only because we lost our MLB at Halftime due to Concussion it would have been worse had we allowed the LB and Ends to rush but as you saw Coaches wanted them to sit back so # 5 didn't take off but we had him rattled all night and had we sent them more it would have been worse ! You all wouldn't have scored at all against last years team LOL

Not exactly. #5 ran for over 100 yards against you, dragging kids into the end zone multiple times. #28 had over 200 yards on your mighty defense. You guys won, but you gave up 41 points. You do realize that isn't exactly dominating which is the picture you continue to paint. Had you "released your ends and LB's" #5 would have run for about 250 as they could not have kept up in the 2nd half, that is the whole reason Sharp didn't let them go, to avoid screen and big runs by the qb. You keep saying Waverly was rattled as well, other than a cramp the game was never stopped for a Waverly injury. It was stopped multiple times for cramps and injuries for Lewis County, does that mean you were rattled too? No, not at all. Like I said on Friday night, congrats on the win. Lewis deserved it, but you gave up 400+ yards to a "scared of contact" Waverly team. You didn't dominate anybody on the defensive side of the ball, offense was a different story.

Edited by 31ballfan

I think that Waverly's success this year has been a double edge sword. If you notice at the end of the LC game the Waverly players looked gassed. Don't get me wrong, I don't think they let up they just looked tired. Given the fact that their starters haven't played many full games could explain this. I don't believe that is the coaches or players fault. It comes from not so great competition and being so explosive on offense. With that being said they now have been through a 4 qrt war and it could help them against Camden.

Them LC big'uns will wear your down over 4 quarters. Saw it myself at Fairview. Saw their freshman team a few weeks back. They're not getting any smaller.