Camden Central at Waverly Central

@38320

Thanks....and to all Waverly and  Camden  fans  It was a great game electric atmosphere and a friendly one..lets not let this just renewed  great rivalry turn into a hate fest. Camden already has one  of those with Huntingdon  to be honest its not fun like that.  Camden and Waverly share way to much, we are family,inlaws,friends  and co-workers so   a few friendly jabs should be enough after all most of us are way to old to act the tough guys any more besides imagine what we are doing to poor New Johnsonville if we go to war with each other :P

Amen

Wavo I took it wrong then. But jumbo is not disagreeing with anything he is saying with palk in the jumbo set he is mere physical. Which usually means better runner between the tackles.

lol I understand. You would understand had you heard the trash they were talking at the Lewis County game. Theses people are mad that we run the spread because Palk is not getting enough carries lol promise to God lol

Camden hates Huntingdon? Camden never is a topic in Huntingdon. Actually we look forward to the win.

Sure thats why you troll so hard on every Camden topic..but you are failing again..even Mustang fans hate you.. and no we dont hate Huntingdon its a one way thing....lets count the wins in the last 10 years..Huntingdon is 3-7 :mrgreen:

I ment to reply but that is true about hicktown. But if you wanna see a real creater fest go to waverly wal mart and walk around. You got a carnival in that town too. Look waverly should be good all the under class teams have been good for years from jr pro to middle school. So high has missed out on some good years. This is a down year for some of the power teams of Lewis and Fairview so you better enjoy your ride. I'm not 100% you will beat Camden or Fairview.

I ment to reply but that is true about hicktown. But if you wanna see a real creater fest go to waverly wal mart and walk around. You got a carnival in that town too. Look waverly should be good all the under class teams have been good for years from jr pro to middle school. So high has missed out on some good years. This is a down year for some of the power teams of Lewis and Fairview so you better enjoy your ride. I'm not 100% you will beat Camden or Fairview.

I bet you think we need to go to the I-Formation and run dive and sweep with DP every play too even if we get yardage or not as long as he gets the ball. I heard enough of that at Lewis County game. Your attitude is the reason we only won 18 games during 4 years I played..... Only worried about your kid. Not the program.

I'm pretty sure I had nothing to do with your win loss record! I seen a lot of the games that you actually played in. The reason you only won 18 games in 4 years is because Waverly had players like you starting. Not the coaches fault, but there just wasn't much talent.  

Haha

I'm pretty sure I had nothing to do with your win loss record! I seen a lot of the games that you actually played in. The reason you only won 18 games in 4 years is because Waverly had players like you starting. Not the coaches fault, but there just wasn't much talent.  

I am quite sure I know who you are and thats a great shot to take at me Bro. I didn't say it was your fault... I said it was people like you.... Brother the only reason I did not play ball at the next level is grades and mistakes... I will admit the mistakes I made, but will you admit that you think we would be better off in the I-Formation instead of the spread... Now do not forget that during that time period we had players such as Thomas Werfel who has more than succeeded in life and football, great guys like Josh May who was almost unmovable, JT Blue, if you have a bad thing to say about him you are a troll.... but we had Horrible Starter such as #55 CORBIN JONES who brought drugs into the locker room (legal action has already been taken) and several others..... You have a bad attitude partner....