Gallatin vs Station Camp

GWAVE1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will help me decide where Gallatin stands, looks like they have gotten their act together lately.

They are definitely playing better. Defense has looked better the last 2 games and they will have to play even better because SC can score some points. They are more ground oriented but still air it out 20 times a game. I wonder how fall break will affect both teams.

I must have forgot how completely dominate this Station camp is. I mean that 3-3 record is very intimidating to anybody who they may play! While GHS is also 3-3, you don't hear any of us bragging about them this year. They will have to fight every Friday night they play this year. SC fans seem to be very delusional this year though, with the record they have. Plus they haven't even had a taste of H-ville yet this year....Y'all sure do miss Josh.

Edited by thegreatone36

Let's see, Beech scored 41 and Hendersonville scored 56 and since the Bison offense is better than both of those teams the Bison should score 63. I will take the Bison 63-21.

Hummm....Bison offense is better than both of those teams yet they lost to Beech in week 0. Ok I get it?????

Is Alford for SC injured? No catches in the last 2 games. I know he suffered a broken wrist in the opener but came back in 2 weeks. As far as the game goes I believe whichever team runs it the best wins. On the throwing end the Wave are good at betting mismatches in the secondary with Banks and Chambers against your safeties. I expect the Bison to run the zone read with Gilley with anderton keeping it a lot.

Is Alford for SC injured? No catches in the last 2 games. I know he suffered a broken wrist in the opener but came back in 2 weeks. As far as the game goes I believe whichever team runs it the best wins. On the throwing end the Wave are good at betting mismatches in the secondary with Banks and Chambers against your safeties. I expect the Bison to run the zone read with Gilley with anderton keeping it a lot.

I was wondering where he was as well. He does not show up in the county leaders with receptions. Anderton is definitely running the ball more and Gilley is avg more than 100 yards per game.