Gallatin vs Station Camp

GWAVE1

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe that will put a halt to people thinking SC has all of Sumner's talent, and that they somehow have the best coaching staff. SC's #8 was a true Gallatin player that left. I know the boys were glad to give him a loss in his last meeting against his old teammates. Gallatin.... You are playing they way that we all thought you could play all year. Need to keep your foots on the pedal! Go Wave

Crickets I'm not seeing any station camp people on here. I had to work tonight so I could not make game. Station camp and Gallatin still has not beat a winning team this year. I saw where someone put Gallatin is back. Gallatin beat a very very bad Lebanon. They beat a very bad Stewart's creek. They beat a 1a school. They beat a very average station camp team. Who does Gallatin got left.

Crickets I'm not seeing any station camp people on here. I had to work tonight so I could not make game. Station camp and Gallatin still has not beat a winning team this year. I saw where someone put Gallatin is back. Gallatin beat a very very bad Lebanon. They beat a very bad Stewart's creek. They beat a 1a school. They beat a very average station camp team. Who does Gallatin got left.

Your team got whipped tonight!! That's what you get when your desert your team mates for supposed glory down the road. Lots more coming in the next few years. Your playoff hopes just dimmed to a flicker. What does your rumor mill say now?

^^^Who said Gallatin is back? I said they were playing the way that a lot of us had known they can play. They have some talent out there, Ray Charles can see that...And that is the first step to "being back" You are going to hate on Gallatin no matter who they play or beat. Well tonight, they beat your beloved Bison, the end-all be-all football team of 9AAA. They have one successful year last year (9-3), and all of a sudden people act like they are some type of unmatchable force. They missed out on their one chance of glory last year. And the future don't look a whole lot brighter right now either.

By the way, Gallatin still holds the overall record between them 4-2. "We miss you Josh"

Go Wave

^^^Who said Gallatin is back? I said they were playing the way that a lot of us had known they can play. They have some talent out there, Ray Charles can see that...And that is the first step to "being back" You are going to hate on Gallatin no matter who they play or beat. Well tonight, they beat your beloved Bison, the end-all be-all football team of 9AAA. They have one successful year last year (9-3), and all of a sudden people act like they are some type of unmatchable force. They missed out on their one chance of glory last year. And the future don't look a whole lot brighter right now either.

By the way, Gallatin still holds the overall record between them 4-2. "We miss you Josh"

Go Wave

They were so undisciplined. Easily over 100 yards in penalties. Malone got some yards but Anderton was hammered all night. Classless acting by a few of them as well. Meador played it so cool and was in complete control. Redding had an awesome game on both sides of the ball. Banks and Chambers were explosive. Mason got his yards even after Malone was trying to kill him all night. Gallatin coaching staff had a good plan and even after a long delay kept their heads and stayed the course. That was a good win for more than one reason!! Go wave!!