Gallatin vs Station Camp

GWAVE1

I was wondering where he was as well. He does not show up in the county leaders with receptions. Anderton is definitely running the ball more and Gilley is avg more than 100 yards per game.

The running threat of Station Camp is average at best.  Gallatin has seen the best two offenses they will face this year.  The question I have for this game is if the Gallatin offense shows up. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think everyone (myself included) got down on Gallatin a little early with the loss to Springfield.  That loss isn't looking so bad right now.  The fashion in which they lost to Beech and Hendersonville may be a little misleading as well (or the point spread).  Gallatin has three losses to the top two teams in the district and a one loss Springfield.  I believe a healthy Gallatin team will give Station Camp all they want and pulls out a win.

Edited by eers

The running threat of Station Camp is average at best. Gallatin has seen the best two offenses they will face this year. The question I have for this game is if the Gallatin offense shows up.

Woah now, if MJ is clicking they can be the second best offense in the district, Beech is a close third. The question is will they click down the road?

If Gallatin wins, I think they are solidly in the play-offs and probably end up 6-4.  If they lose, they will probably end up 5-5 and still make the play-offs in 5A.  I think it is a must win game for SC.  If they lose, they are probably staring at 5-5 at best and I'm not sure that will make the play-offs in 6A.  Should be a great game with a lot on the line.  I think it comes down to who makes the least mistakes.  Many high school games are simply lost by teams making mistakes, as opposed to being won by teams making plays.  I'm undecided on who I think will win so no predictions from me.  

If Gallatin wins, I think they are solidly in the play-offs and probably end up 6-4. If they lose, they will probably end up 5-5 and still make the play-offs in 5A. I think it is a must win game for SC. If they lose, they are probably staring at 5-5 at best and I'm not sure that will make the play-offs in 6A. Should be a great game with a lot on the line. I think it comes down to who makes the least mistakes. Many high school games are simply lost by teams making mistakes, as opposed to being won by teams making plays. I'm undecided on who I think will win so no predictions from me.

You and I are on the same page here!