Wayne County at CA (Columbia Academy)

wildcat89

So...refs call stuff on ca it's good

Refs call something on wc it's bad

I'll be interested to see little creek, or nchsdad view--more independent

I was on the NE endzone standing under the trees in the road about 25 ft away.... I told guy standing next to me it was no good and the refs confirmed it..... I don't blame Rice one bit for going for it. I told my buddy I would before Rice ever called it to go for the W!

2 really good teams. WC fixes the fumble bug.... Look out!

Defense is as good as you all said. Nobody's controlled CA's offense like that. Nothing to be ashamed of tonight.

I was on the NE endzone standing under the trees in the road about 25 ft away.... I told guy standing next to me it was no good and the refs confirmed it..... I don't blame Rice one bit for going for it. I told my buddy I would before Rice ever called it to go for the W!

Defense is as good as you all said. Nobody's controlled CA's offense like that. Nothing to be ashamed of tonight.

Thx for the unbiased viewpoint!

Sorry bigby...you must be nearsighted...I had clear line of sight too and Rice pushed ball across plane easily. Incompetent ref's explanation to Coach Rice was that Preston's knee went down at 1/2 yard line. So explain to me why he waits until the pile is uncovered to make call. It took them a good 10 seconds to make call of 'no good'. ?? If he saw knee down at 1/2 yard line he should of run in authoritatively making call. Completely ridiculous. But as some have already said, ballgame should have never gotten to that point. WC run game was dominating but reverted to shooting ourselves in foot with fumbles. I look forward to seeing them again in playoffs.

Congratulations CA on the win, no crying from me on the two point conversion, he looked in but it is what it is. The game should have never come to that, you turn the ball over that many times against a good team you get beat, it's that simple. Can't wait to watch these two play again!

He barely got it in, but here is the deal why it wasn't good...

Refs blew it dead when CA stopped the forward momentum just shy of the goal line and he was still standing up when refs started walking in blowing it dead for lack of forward momentum...(that is why I knew He Didn't get it, cause he wasn't in when the whistles blew).... After whistles started blowing; the WC back started falling forward and on into the end zone while falling down, but barely.... The refs held their position on the field just shy of the goal line when and where they first started blowing their whistles.... The WC poster who said he was sitting up in the end zone over the goal line was correct. But the play was already blown dead before he fell in.

Blowing the whistles at the point forward progress first stops bit WC big tonight.

Not wanting to argue about it here, so please don't misunderstand my intentions here, just trying to help you out in trying to figure out the call.... I know it means a lot to y'all losing one.

Just what I seen Wildcat. :thumb: