Week 8: Coalfield @ Oneida (MyVLT Thursday game)

crow

Didnt mean to step on your toes.Where you been BD?I figured we would have heard your take of our game Fri unless i overlooked it.Anyway good luck,if those boys stay consitant they could cause some trouble in the post season.

No toes were hurt in the process. College got me occupied. I figured last week wouldn't have been very good so I decided to stay close to home and watch Oakdale and Sunbright. Bad choice on my part... Harriman is inconsistent so I never know what to expect.

Got to settle in to the Tepee and allow the Ju Ju Cloud to tell me the outcome.  It is getting intense up here, and the weather has hampered preparations for both teams I'm sure.  I'd expect both to be well versed on what the other team has and what they intend to do.  Rocking the house for TV and I hope the boys feel the electricity down on the field.  Oneida should be well versed on the excitement building for the game. (last years experience should come in handy)  Gosh, I'm about to run through a wall....! :huh:  Wonder if TL has an extra leather helmet I can wear.....kinda where I can go into my beast mode!!! :roflol: Kippee Ki Ay......

Kazzah Kloud

• Upvote 1

Got to settle in to the Tepee and allow the Ju Ju Cloud to tell me the outcome.  It is getting intense up here, and the weather has hampered preparations for both teams I'm sure.  I'd expect both to be well versed on what the other team has and what they intend to do.  Rocking the house for TV and I hope the boys feel the electricity down on the field.  Oneida should be well versed on the excitement building for the game. (last years experience should come in handy)  Gosh, I'm about to run through a wall....! :huh:  Wonder if TL has an extra leather helmet I can wear.....kinda where I can go into my beast mode!!! :roflol: Kippee Ki Ay......

Kazzah Kloud

This CHS team is alot different from last yr as you know.Look for them to try and go up quick with the passing game.I will be surprised if they try to pound it at that D this yr.QB will try and get to the edge quick,he is fast.Bible will be more at WR than you think he should.They will try and get him behind the DBs of course he is very fast and agile.I just dont think they have the man power this yr,of course anything can happen!Oneida from MY OPINION is just a better rounded team.CHS has improved it looks but they havnt played a playoff caliber team since GB so who really knows until about 10:00 tomorrow night!Good luck to both and pray for all to come out safe.