Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

Rebels,

Who is dinged up? Because I saw alot of the players monday night and I didn't see anyone banged up that wasn't already banged up. And I haven't heard anyone say anything about injuries. I'm not doubting what you say but this is honestly the first time i'm hearing about it.

Only one LB I know of. Vaught may not be 100% but he will start. 

Heather is always bringing up Maryville should be playing Ensworth or other Strong Mid State schools. What a lot of people don't realize is Maryville only has 3 non district games. Alcoa will always be on the schedule. Webb and Sevier County are the other non district games. Heather can get on my nerves but the guy claiming he had a son on Maryvilles team and trained some of their players is the one who got on my nerves the most. Guy said he knows Maryville recruits and they are scared of Fulton.

Rebron , i know that voice... he claims to know where the "bodies are buried". If he is a Maryville guy he will be found out. I believe that the record was set straight yesterday . Heather is a tart and dumb as a stick. Cant wait until the bimbo comes back out to the BLACKHOLE with mark pecker.