Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

I wonder how butthurt the maryville fans will be when we finally beat them in the regular season again. :popcorneater:

'91, do you really think that you have a shot here? I'm serious. I mean West put up 63 on the GOVS in 2 quarters. 63!! I know, I know.... If you hadn't turned the ball over or if the GOVS would have come out of the gate ready to play blah, blah, blah..63... And the GOVS were healthy. I admire your positive outlook but good grief. At some point common sense just needs to take over. Maryville by several x 100

'91, do you really think that you have a shot here? I'm serious. I mean West put up 63 on the GOVS in 2 quarters. 63!! I know, I know.... If you hadn't turned the ball over or if the GOVS would have come out of the gate ready to play blah, blah, blah..63... And the GOVS were healthy. I admire your positive outlook but good grief. At some point common sense just needs to take over. Maryville by several x 100

I didn't say this year. I said "when" we finally beat them again.

91 beefour tha jambree starts thays a bunch ov rules thait tha corches all agree two.....Like....

1. No kickoft reeterns

b. No punt reeterns

c. No rushin' orr blockin' enny punts

4. No rushin' on enny feeled gole attempts

e. No rushin'  on any extree points

So's when'st W-B scorred on Mairvul's 3rd teemers and W-B's corches decided two go fer 2 tha Mairvul coaches are askin'......"So since there's no rushing on extra points after TD's, do we just stand here and let them run/pass it in"...???......

Anyways we all understaind........ :flower:

Group+Hug.gif

Edited by STARSNBARS