Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

All rite fellers and rw87 eye haiv ben studyin' this gaim.....addin', subtrackin', sum goes-in-tas, and deevidin' and lots ov cyferrin and othur varryibulls.......

Will-Yum Blunt scorred 15 on Mairvul inn one qwartur wif out #22 and a clock thait was spellin' out werds enstead ov nummburrs......So's two start out yee taik 15 x 4 = uhhhhhh.......5 x 4 izz uhhh.....18, 19, 20.....Ewe leaf tha nawt onn tha bottum line and cairy tha 2 and lay hitt upp on top ov tha 1.....1 x 4 = 4......pluss 2 iz uhh 6.........So's we haiv 60......And then'st ewe haiv two add inn 7 points fer #22 a qwartur.......So's 7 x 4 =.....uhhh....29.....uhhh ......28.......And then'st eye thaink knowin' tha sneekynuss ov tha WB corches....Thay go fer 2 evur time tha scorr.......So's 60 + 28 =..........uhhh uhhh nawt + 8 iz nawt......eye meen 8......6 + 2 iz uhhhhh 8.......Thait rite thair gives ewe 88....So's 88 deevided bye 7 equalls.......uhhhh .......7 goes intwo 8.....uhhh 1 time......so ewe lay thait 1 upp on top of tha furst 8 inn 88 and then'st ewe taik tha 8 - 7 = 1........and thait othur 8 thait iz layin ovur thair ....welp ewe brang thait 8 down and lay hit beeside tha 1.........thairfour givin' us a 81.....whoops rong side......18......7 goes intwo 18.........uhhh 2 times.......so's ewe lay thait 2....upp thair on topp beeside tha 1.......12.........Butt meenwhile......ewe gott thait old 4 left.......and cents tha 7 won't go intwo tha no times Ms. Martin att Allin-Wick (Ms. Martin Allin-Wick Modurn Math rule) always tolt us two brang down a 0 and put hit thair beeside tha littlurr numburr.......So hits now 40.......7 goes-in-ta 40.....uhhhh ......uhhhhhh ..uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...7....no thaits two minny times.......6 times......Butt anthur thang ewe gott two put a dot when'st ewe brang down a 0.......So's .....Thay's a dot beefour tha 6.......Butt ennyhow.......18 - 14.....= uhhhh........4.......and we's got two brang down anuthur 0......So's agin we gotts anuthur 6 caws hit goes-in-ta 40 6 times again......So's then.....we got tha saim thang agin.......and agin again agin....a whole bunch ov tham 6's........(Eye down't even nose whur thes 6's ends att)

Butt we taik thait 12.666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666....... and add hit two tha 88.........................2 + 8 = uhhhh 10........leaf tha 0 and cairy tha 1 and lay hit upp on top ov tha ov tha othur 1........So's 1 + 1 = uhhhhh 2........2 + 8 = uh 10.......

So's aftur cyferrin, addin, subtrackin, goes-intas, deevidin, Ms. Martin's Allin-Wick Modurn Math rules, #22's added value, and tha sneeky WB corches........Eye haiv maid Will-Yum Blunt a urlee 100.66666666666666666666666666666666 pt. favritt........ :popcorneater:  

Dang , why does everything light up Red when I quote a Starz Post ?? I think maybe even the Computer recognizes what a Mathematical Genius Starz is and Underlines all of it in RED !! :mrgreen: I beam with Pride every time I see Starz show off his Math Skillz , just knowing I went to the same school as this Genius makes me Teary eyed .... now if I could only make it through the first 2 sentences without getting Lost I'd be even Prouder !!

Are we gonna have WB - 15 , & Maryville  - 14 on the scoreboard to start the game ? 

Dang , why does everything light up Red when I quote a Starz Post ?? I think maybe even the Computer recognizes what a Mathematical Genius Starz is and Underlines all of it in RED !! :mrgreen: I beam with Pride every time I see Starz show off his Math Skillz , just knowing I went to the same school as this Genius makes me Teary eyed .... now if I could only make it through the first 2 sentences without getting Lost I'd be even Prouder !!

Are we gonna have WB - 15 , & Maryville - 14 on the scoreboard to start the game ?

When WB played Heritage we had 18 on the scoreboard before the game even started. I thought that was pretty funny :popcorneater: Edited by Governors91

We played West in a JV game and the idiot that ran the time clock run non stop so the score wouldn't look so bad. That was as bush league as it gets.

Oh and Barney to answer your question... Yes I could find a bright side if my house was hit by an F5 tornado. I have had a lot of hard times in my life so I have had to learn how to be positive and laugh about things. It's what has kept me sane all these years.

Stars, I think you need some common core ;) I was wondering if you factored in what rw87 heard at the krogers. WB has a shot because mairvul can't score in the 2nd half. I have passed along info to govs about what SC did to hold the rebels to 3 second half points. Also g91 has procured the bear that drinks the chocolate drink and renamed him governor William Mudslide. I'm afraid mairvul is in for a rough night Thursday

Oh and Barney to answer your question... Yes I could find a bright side if my house was hit by an F5 tornado. I have had a lot of hard times in my life so I have had to learn how to be positive and laugh about things. It's what has kept me sane all these years.

That's great to know that Gov. I can tell you as much as we kid around with you we all enjoy your spirit and enjoy your post. 

Dang , why does everything light up Red when I quote a Starz Post ?? I think maybe even the Computer recognizes what a Mathematical Genius Starz is and Underlines all of it in RED !! :mrgreen: I beam with Pride every time I see Starz show off his Math Skillz , just knowing I went to the same school as this Genius makes me Teary eyed .... now if I could only make it through the first 2 sentences without getting Lost I'd be even Prouder !!

Are we gonna have WB - 15 , & Maryville  - 14 on the scoreboard to start the game ? 

pep eye hoap knott orr eye wood haiv two maik WB a 101.6666666666666666666666 pt. favritt......

And az fer az tha RED.....Welp hit steal ant az when's eye terned inn my turm payper ruff draift two Miss Furgusson...... :huh:

Stars, I think you need some common core ;) I was wondering if you factored in what rw87 heard at the krogers. WB has a shot because mairvul can't score in the 2nd half. I have passed along info to govs about what SC did to hold the rebels to 3 second half points. Also g91 has procured the bear that drinks the chocolate drink and renamed him governor William Mudslide. I'm afraid mairvul is in for a rough night Thursday

SdB ewe and rw87 bettur knott bee givin' away enny ov our secritts......If'un hits cold enuff Thirsdee nite....eye mite bye ole Mudslide a hot chocklit...... :popcorneater:

Me takin' commun coar wood bee like mommaSTARS tryin two lern Spainish att tha Mexxycun Buffay att El JimmyDoars......We woodun't bee their long enuff fer hit two do enny good..... :huh:

Edited by STARSNBARS

SdB ewe and rw87 bettur knott bee givin' away enny ov our secritts......If'un hits cold enuff Thirsdee nite....eye mite bye ole Mudslide a hot chocklit...... :popcorneater:

hey starz.....you thinking there may be a Liars Club meeting on Thursday????   got to plan in advance so I can leave work early :mrgreen:   without them noticing im gone

No but I'm sure we're going to anyway. LOL

Well I figure GQ is going to try and go easy on us because of that lopsided loss to west. But what he doesn't know is the Govs lost like that on purpose so they could catch the rebels with their pants down. All the rich kids at maryville are going to be expecting an easy win and they are going to be thinking about the fall festival. And the Govs will be laying in the weeds ready to strike. :popcorneater: Edited by Governors91