Mairvul vs. Will-Yum Blunt

STARSNBARS

Gov I don't know what the score will be but I have a picture that can explain how the Maryville Football Team feels about the jamboree and what to expect from WB when they get on the field Thursday Night.214a6hd.jpg

Yeah...

I'm sure a team that wins state every year is worried about a dang jamboree. Why would Maryville be mad that a team did what it took to win? I keep thinking it over but I can't come up with a good answer. It just doesn't make any sense. Yet maryville posters keep bringing it up.

Lol

I'm just being honest. It would be more than a little silly for maryville's coaching staff and players to have sour grapes over WB winning the jamboree. That would be like a rich kid with a Lamborghini being upset that a poor kid got a '95 toyota corolla. You can't fault WB for wanting to win that jamboree. Maryville's plan was to play reserves and give lots of kids a chance to play and WB's plan was to win and build team confidence, there's nothing wrong with that. Thankfully GQ probably has more common sense and won't be preaching revenge over a meaningless jamboree. Edited by Governors91

William Blount will play much harder vs Maryville than they did West. I still think Maryville wins.

I know Alcoa has a great middle school team this year. I will say this. It doesn't mean they will beat Maryville in 4 years. In 1997 AMS beat MMS 55-6 4 years later Maryville High School beat Alcoa 45-19. I remember those seniors from that 2001 team not winning many games as freshmen. I watched them play because my nephew quarterbacked the JV team in 1998 I watched Powell,WB,Carter,South Doyle and Halls whip the crap out of Maryville,s freshmen team in 1998. I thought the future was bleak. Amazing what great coaching can do and hard work from those kids. Them kids won 3 rings at Maryville.

SdB ewe and rw87 bettur knott bee givin' away enny ov our secritts......If'un hits cold enuff Thirsdee nite....eye mite bye ole Mudslide a hot chocklit...... :popcorneater:

Me takin' commun coar wood bee like mommaSTARS tryin two lern Spainish att tha Mexxycun Buffay att El JimmyDoars......We woodun't bee their long enuff fer hit two do enny good..... :huh:

you are a true gentleman. Im sure poke Mudslide will appreciate the got chocolate. Probably would like a little baby powder "back there" too. I got a suspicion that momma's Spanish is mostly grande

Yeah...

I'm sure a team that wins state every year is worried about a dang jamboree. Why would Maryville be mad that a team did what it took to win? I keep thinking it over but I can't come up with a good answer. It just doesn't make any sense. Yet maryville posters keep bringing it up.

I think a lot of people went home that night thinking Maryville dynasty might finally have ran out of gas. As for most of the times except last year Maryville gets going real slow and don't really catch on fire until the sixth or seventh game. On one hand I would like to see a good game but on the other I know a lot of the younger players on the team and they get a chance to play if the first string goes out and jumps the other team fast which happened against Lenior City. 

I think a lot of people went home that night thinking Maryville dynasty might finally have ran out of gas. As for most of the times except last year Maryville gets going real slow and don't really catch on fire until the sixth or seventh game. On one hand I would like to see a good game but on the other I know a lot of the younger players on the team and they get a chance to play if the first string goes out and jumps the other team fast which happened against Lenior City.

Maryville looked pretty good in the 5th game this year