Trousdale County at Gordonsville

TigerTown8412

I have no clue how this game will turn out. But I know it will be a lot closer than most predicting. I look for Taylor Hunt (#5) to have a big game tonight. I think he'll come out inspired after tearing his ACL the very first time against Hartsville last year. And I'm interested to see how Harper looks and how recovered he is. Go Tigers

I have no clue how this game will turn out. But I know it will be a lot closer than most predicting. I look for Taylor Hunt (#5) to have a big game tonight. I think he'll come out inspired after tearing his ACL the very first time against Hartsville last year. And I'm interested to see how Harper looks and how recovered he is. Go Tigers

That kid can play. Good luck tonight!

I actually want to take a minute and brag on Mr. Hunt. He is what high school footbal is all about. He is a terrific kid from a bad home life. Tore his ACL last year and busted his butt all offseason to have a great senior year only to tear it again against Carthage this year. He sat out the next game but was back in the starting lineup after that with a huge brace and a lot of heart. And I've heard story after story of him making all sorts of tackles on the scout team when we won the state championship two years ago. I am pretty pumped for the game tonight I think it's going to be a good one.

He sounds like a kid with a lot of heart and be should be commended for that. Not enough of those type kids around anymore. As for this game? Trousdale is getting some people back from injury. This game shouldn't be close.

im gonna have to disagree with ya Mr. Ambassador I do think TC has too many players and will win but it's gonna be somewhat close. I still have them 2-3 TD's. No one gave Gville a remote chance in this game last year. But was only down by two points at halftime and two TD's at the end of the game. I look for the same this year.

im gonna have to disagree with ya Mr. Ambassador I do think TC has too many players and will win but it's gonna be somewhat close. I still have them 2-3 TD's. No one gave Gville a remote chance in this game last year. But was only down by two points at halftime and two TD's at the end of the game. I look for the same this year.

I just noticed the game is at The Jungle. It might stay under 30, but 21 is the absolute closest it will be in the end. Edited by TheAmbassador

I just noticed the game is at The Jungle. It might stay under 30, but 21 is the absolute closest it will be in the end.

I just noticed you made 4 predictions on this game

TC by 49

TC by 35

might stay under 30 but,

21 is the closest it will be...

snoball was right    you hedge all your predictions  lol

i miss that snoball man

GO JACKETS!!

• Upvote 1