Hampton vs Hancock

tootiedwc

Being a nut makes life a lil fun'r :)

However, we have turned into one screwed up country....More concerned about Harry & Dick getting to marry and how many abortions we can perform in a day than we are about our own safety and health! I may not be as big a nut as I thot!

Yes, you are probably are a nut, maybe as much as me.  I use to believe we were in a democracy until they voted out gay marriage almost everywhere and the courts over turned it.  As far as abortion, I would like to know what age the libs think they should stop it, as a baby is clearly living at conception.  The same as your kids and mine are now.  You Know It.                    P.S. It is not my place to judge but judgement is sure.

Edited by dogbreath

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch, weve got alot of sophmores and Jr's,we've only got a handful of freshman ,but they are a dang good bunch. This years team has turned out to be a pleasant surprise, but if the returning players work like they should and we can stay healthy. This could be our best team ever.I've got my fingers crossed. My second home may be at the weight room next summer.

Wow, our best team ever? Seriously?

Nothing wrong with that!

I know what they can be but I'm not sure what they will be.Some kids just have higher expectations and prepare year around,some will work when you're watching and others are just flat out lazy. Full team comittment is pretty much out of the question. Team is everyone working together for one cause, alot of um think its wearing a uniform.There is a sign in the Hampton field house that I love, it says, winners make a habit of doing things that losers don't like to do.