8-AA Girls

uknow22

Nobody seen that MC over CM, not even me but I had a feeling after how the beaat Westmoreland they are playing better. Beam is a good coach....you don't make 2 AA championship games if you can't coach. And the Driver girl might be the most under rated player in the district.

I don't know who "seen" it....lol. Macon had some injuries.

Guest AllBlue

Don't let the 20 point win for LA fool you. York hung in there the whole game. It was one of the most frustrating games I have witnessed as an LA fan. They were able to control the tempo throughout while LA couldn't buy a shot. Luckily, York wasn't hitting much either. 

The Bees have only one Sr. on the roster. It appears the little Fr. point guard (Levy) was more than CC could handle.

The U will be in the mix and could upset a few teams above them, but it will be next season before they will make a run to state. The freshman and soph classes are very strong. Jr High is also very good this season. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan