8-AA Girls

uknow22

Well deserved win by SC. Congrats. Not sure how good our team is right now. Split personalities it seems. Station Camp on Thursday!

Seems several others do too. Several good teams in the district. 4 district teams at 3-1. The regular season winner might have a few losses.

Edited by Antwan

Well deserved win by SC. Congrats. Not sure how good our team is right now. Split personalities it seems. Station Camp on Thursday!

I was a bit shocked at the win over la and the score but next game will come down to the wire "book it "

I was also shocked by another score macon beat dekalb I seen.it really don't matter macon,dekalb,and York are out of the picture still shocked though.

I was a bit shocked at the win over la and the score but next game will come down to the wire "book it "

I was also shocked by another score macon beat dekalb I seen.it really don't matter macon,dekalb,and York are out of the picture still shocked though.

I was surprised than Cannon only beat York by ten also...

Guest AllBlue

I thought for sure LA was coming away with the W on this one. But the way the district has been playing out so far, you never can tell. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Hey Turtle did you see Stanton on channel 10 last at 11:00? He did a good job selling AE's need for new facilities. Looks like they are gonna get them. Glad for them!
    • I heard they have most of their team coming back. Who is the next coach?  Also, what about Chester County? That one has been open for a while.  Gibson County also???
    • Marion had no answer for groves last year and he’s added a lot of weight since last year already. And the other groves Marion couldn’t block…he’ll be back.
    • Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.