8-AA Girls

uknow22

Great win LA but. CM was missing one very good player

No buts, LA was missing two of their biggest & most athletic players. I have said all along that the biggest difference between LA & CM is depth & balance. I dont think you can take one single player from LA & weaken them very much, thanks to their balance. Now if you take one of CM key contributors, they have a weakness. Depth & balance gives LA one up so far & we will see how round 2 plays out at LA.

No buts, LA was missing two of their biggest & most athletic players. I have said all along that the biggest difference between LA & CM is depth & balance. I dont think you can take one single player from LA & weaken them very much, thanks to their balance. Now if you take one of CM key contributors, they have a weakness. Depth & balance gives LA one up so far & we will see how round 2 plays out at LA.

+1

Guest AllBlue

I was just saying a starter and team leader being out on a team with little depth is more than the 6th and 7th being out for a deep LA team.

Sure, it impacted CM somewhat, but not to make a difference in the game's outcome. In the last 4 years (including this year), CM is 1-7 against LA. Last year, 3 of their 8 losses were to LA. My point being I think it's a matter of LA having CM's number. Of course, anything can happen in any game, but it has to play a psychological factor for the team when you can't seem to get over the biggest hurdle in the district.