8-AA Girls

uknow22

dekalb will be much improved this year! they could challenge for 1st!

DeKalb won't even come close to challenging for 1st place! But I'm not saying that they won't be in the mix for 2nd......IMO everyone is playing for 2nd in the regular season. I am afraid that 8-AA will be dominated by Upperman. I do think LA will be very good this season with some younger players finally showing what they can do!!

DeKalb won't even come close to challenging for 1st place! But I'm not saying that they won't be in the mix for 2nd......IMO everyone is playing for 2nd in the regular season. I am afraid that 8-AA will be dominated by Upperman. I do think LA will be very good this season with some younger players finally showing what they can do!!

Younger players at LA, normally don't get an opportunity to show "what they can do"!

Upperman title to lose this year.

After that

Livingston

York

Macon county

Dekalb county

Central

Cannon county

Smith county

Hope the lady tigers of dekalb county finish higher need some younger players to step up to give us some depth, hope our schedule is tougher this year than last year also we can win the easy games but hopefully we play games this year to get us ready for the tourney

Edited by secretagentman

Upperman title to lose this year.

After that

Livingston

York

Macon county

Dekalb county

Central

Cannon county

Smith county

Hope the lady tigers of dekalb county finish higher need some younger players to step up to give us some depth, hope our schedule is tougher this year than last year also we can win the easy games but hopefully we play games this year to get us ready for the tourney

I am a YAI fan, so I'm not knocking the program at all when I ask this, but how with only one lone senior this year, do you predict York finishing 3rd?  Are the other programs going through their growing seasons?  Again, I think York will win some games, but with all the coaching changes their program has been through over the last 2-3 years not sure a 3rd place finish isn't realistic, however not impossible with the attitude and ability of the new coaching staff.  I hope they do, they finally have the coach that can achieve even higher expectations but in a year? Just wondering your thoughts on how you predicted that. 

im guessing secreagentman is basing that on the transfers from clarkrange back to york for the 2nd time. should make them pretty dang good.

There was only 1 transfer from Clarkrange.  That young lady is very talented and will add experience and depth to the team for sure, just not sure that will be enough for a 3rd place finish.  Also, for the record, its the only transfer she has made.  Her freshman and sophomore years were at Clarkrange.