Who will Powell get for a coach now?

vol4life2

I know Rang well, too, and he never indicated any problem with Matt being there what so ever, and in fact, as I said he and Matt had a lot of football discussions.  

So, exactly what is bizarre about a PE teacher having an office in the PE area of the school?  

Edited by HTV

I see his name come up quite often TJ! Saw you guys saying he would be great for the Central job. My question is why? He was a HC at WARTburg, I get that. How long has been the OC at Clinton? Why is he's ready to tackle a so called "big" time program? Before I get hammered, I know that Powell is down on its luck right now and is in Knox County and there is nothing big time about at the moment. But recently it has been a winner.

K he's a great candidate because he's one hechuva OC, has great relationships with the kids, and is a man of his word.  He's also involved with the Tony Franklin Camps and has been used as a camp counselor at their camps in the Southeast.  It says a lot that college coaches want him at their camps because he knows his stuff.  Plus, he's a friend of mine!!! Seriously, Rodney is a great coach and anywhere he goes will benefit from him being there! 

K he's a great candidate because he's one hechuva OC, has great relationships with the kids, and is a man of his word. He's also involved with the Tony Franklin Camps and has been used as a camp counselor at their camps in the Southeast. It says a lot that college coaches want him at their camps because he knows his stuff. Plus, he's a friend of mine!!! Seriously, Rodney is a great coach and anywhere he goes will benefit from him being there!

That says it all CS! Enough said! Hire the guy already!

Ok, if the community isn't the problem. Than what is? Powell has always been tight. It's hard to get excepted at Powell ,if not from Powell.

HTV said that's a thing of the past. Ok. I give in. What's the problem ? I'm not from Powell, but I know a lot in Powell. The youth sport are big enough, and great support from the parents and the community. But, maybe a little to much. Your not going to change that program in 1 / 2 years. And shouldn't be expected. The community is the problem.