Who will Powell get for a coach now?

vol4life2

Ok folks it's no surprise when they hired the last coach that it wasn't who the fans of Powell wanted and I remember reading all of the post on his offense he ran and how upset everyone was about it.  Knox County is a screwed up school system, no doubt about it and you have a clown running it.  I feel for you guys so bad because Powell was a good program at one time. 

Ellison would be a good hire.

I see his name come up quite often TJ! Saw you guys saying he would be great for the Central job. My question is why? He was a HC at WARTburg, I get that. How long has been the OC at Clinton? Why is he's ready to tackle a so called "big" time program? Before I get hammered, I know that Powell is down on its luck right now and is in Knox County and there is nothing big time about at the moment. But recently it has been a winner.

We want him gone because with him as their OC, Clinton is getting a little too good for comfort! Lololol! Jk. Everything I know about him is good. He has a good offensive mind and is young with a lot of energy like Rang and Lowe had. It would be nice to see him get the opportunity to see what he could do with that program.

I see his name come up quite often TJ! Saw you guys saying he would be great for the Central job. My question is why? He was a HC at WARTburg, I get that. How long has been the OC at Clinton? Why is he's ready to tackle a so called "big" time program? Before I get hammered, I know that Powell is down on its luck right now and is in Knox County and there is nothing big time about at the moment. But recently it has been a winner.

This was his second year at Clinton.

In Knox County he will have to have a teaching license with an endorsement for the subject area that Powell has an opening for.  Haha, sounds crazy but it's true.  Will Allen continue to teach at Powell, that will have to be considered by the applicants too.  When Rang took over, Lowe still kept his office in the field house.  Bizarre!

We want him gone because with him as their OC, Clinton is getting a little too good for comfort! Lololol! Jk. Everything I know about him is good. He has a good offensive mind and is young with a lot of energy like Rang and Lowe had. It would be nice to see him get the opportunity to see what he could do with that program.

I May be wrong, but I'd be surprised if he left Clinton before Thackerson graduates. I think he will stay until then.

In Knox County he will have to have a teaching license with an endorsement for the subject area that Powell has an opening for. Haha, sounds crazy but it's true. Will Allen continue to teach at Powell, that will have to be considered by the applicants too. When Rang took over, Lowe still kept his office in the field house. Bizarre!

Lots of barriers to entry it sounds like.

In Knox County he will have to have a teaching license with an endorsement for the subject area that Powell has an opening for.  Haha, sounds crazy but it's true.  Will Allen continue to teach at Powell, that will have to be considered by the applicants too.  When Rang took over, Lowe still kept his office in the field house.  Bizarre!

That's a half truth, Kat.  

Matt moved out of the football coaches office adjacent to the locker room and shared an office in the area where the PE locker rooms are located with another PE teacher after he resigned as the football coach and in to the next year when he was just teaching and not coaching. Matt continued to teach "Wellness", a combo health/PE class for the rest of that year and the following year before he left for The King's Academy.  He had every reason to remain in an office in that area.  

If your intention is to somehow infer that Matt was a problem to Rang, then you couldn't be further from the truth.  Matt never stuck his nose in to the program, and in fact, Rang actually sought Matt out and picked his brain at times.  Rang is a smart guy.  He took advantage of the opportunity to learn from a good football coach when he had it.