South Pitt vs. Polk (Moore man against this Davis man)

Roy Dillard

Someone said something about the poor attendance at the LV game, which has been noticeable all season.  I think part of it is due to the absence of Vic's passion on the sidelines.  25% or more of the crowd came to see Vic stomp up and down the sidelines as much as to see the boys play.  Vic's friendship (or hatred) of the opposing coaches also added to the passion/tension of the game.  And that passion was absorbed by the boys which made them play with more passion.

I think your spot on D60 like it or not a coach's enthusiasm and spirit for the game is contagious. Pirate fans are strangers to the Luke warm approach.

#7 #12and #5 need to have a good game this week. im sure #7 will lol - I just hope the others are in the game plan.

Spoken by the Eraser last year on Polk Game Day

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

HEEELLOOOO!!!! BOYS ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!! THATS RIGHT BABY!!! ITS GAMEDAY!! ITS GAMEDAY!! HELLO!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE TIME!!!

Alright boys, THIS IS IT BABY!!!! Its time to find out WHAT YOU GOT!!! These Polk boys dont play games. YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! They are going to come out and HIT YOU IN THE MOUTH!! We gotta get ready to give them a full 4 quarters of REAL SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATE FOOTBALL AND HIT THEM IN THE MOUTH TIME AND TIME AGAIN!!! MAN ON MAN!! WHAT DO YOU GOT??? ITS TIME!! ONE TIME!!! HELLOO!!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Spoken by the Eraser last year on Polk Game Day

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

HEEELLOOOO!!!! BOYS ITS THAT TIME AGAIN!! THATS RIGHT BABY!!! ITS GAMEDAY!! ITS GAMEDAY!! HELLO!! ONE MORE TIME!! ONE TIME!!!

Alright boys, THIS IS IT BABY!!!! Its time to find out WHAT YOU GOT!!! These Polk boys dont play games. YOU BETTER GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! They are going to come out and HIT YOU IN THE MOUTH!! We gotta get ready to give them a full 4 quarters of REAL SOUTH PITTSBURG PIRATE FOOTBALL AND HIT THEM IN THE MOUTH TIME AND TIME AGAIN!!! MAN ON MAN!! WHAT DO YOU GOT??? ITS TIME!! ONE TIME!!! HELLOO!!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had me at HELLO !!

All you guys have a safe trip up to Benton tonight. I hope we give you guys a good game. Probably be a lot of young guys in for us to fill in the injuried players. But good thing about the younger guys getting game time will help them for next year. Once again have a safe trip and a injury free game Lord knows we don't need anymore.

Edited by Blaster7

All you guys have a safe trip up to Benton tonight. I hope we give you guys a good game. Probably be a lot of young guys in for us to fill in the injuried players. But good thing about the younger guys getting game time will help them for next year. Once again have a safe trip and a injury free game Lord knows we don't need anymore.

Do you run the chains or the down marker?