Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

JAFO dont fall for that dumba#$ crap. So they beat us once in umpteen years, who really gives a %!@%. Let the one year wonder have his moment. Im sure he was shaking a gallon jug full of rocks over there too. Their half empty stands and 9 band members shows how much they care anyway. Just focus on what is at hand. You say you know their coaching staff well, I know for a fact they were really disappointed in the lack of turnout from thier so called loyal fans last night. Dont get me wrong I have alot of good friends there that are dedicated fans and supporters, good people. Trust me ole jd wont be so happy here soon.

I have been reading your post, and have held my fingers as long as I can. Here you go.

I don't care who was calling MC plays. It does not matter. Quit crying.

Doc at qb, Cam at rb: would work for one series only. Doc is not a qb and Cam is not a rb. MC would adjust after one series and we would end up fourth and twenty and still running the same play.

I am not calling anyone by name, but players need to stop worrying about themselves and give their all for the team. Until eleven play for one it won't work. 

Walker is the real deal. The best player on the field and he showed. 

With all that being said, I like our chances next week. I think we can do a couple of things better and it will make a big difference. They fumbled 3 teams and got it back every time. We turned the ball over. Stop that and get one from them and it could be different. 

DEFENSE TACKLE CHRIS WALKER EVERY PLAY, NO MATTER WHAT.

OFFENSE BLOCK, THROW, CATCH AND RUN

I have been reading your post, and have held my fingers as long as I can. Here you go.

I don't care who was calling MC plays. It does not matter. Quit crying.

Doc at qb, Cam at rb: would work for one series only. Doc is not a qb and Cam is not a rb. MC would adjust after one series and we would end up fourth and twenty and still running the same play.

I am not calling anyone by name, but players need to stop worrying about themselves and give their all for the team. Until eleven play for one it won't work. 

Walker is the real deal. The best player on the field and he showed. 

With all that being said, I like our chances next week. I think we can do a couple of things better and it will make a big difference. They fumbled 3 teams and got it back every time. We turned the ball over. Stop that and get one from them and it could be different. 

DEFENSE TACKLE CHRIS WALKER EVERY PLAY, NO MATTER WHAT.

OFFENSE BLOCK, THROW, CATCH AND RUN

Preach on! execute, execute, execute!  Couldnt agree more, I will call names......Cam!

Edited by Catfan68

Last week is history. marshall won. It made no difference who was in the booth. They made the plays when they had to when it counted. Great job marshall.... :thumb:

That Childress boy, who Troll doesn't like so much, would not be happy with Giles previous staff returning. We got 2 years probation out of them. We ALMOST got a lot worse before they headed South. Water under the bridge. History.

To the young men who wear the Black & Gold. The criticism you read here only comes from a few cowards who hide behind the anonymous names they choose. Someday you will find out who they are and you will smile knowing that you will have far more success in your life than they do. For the most part they are Giles County people by residence, not real Giles County Bobcat fans. Actions always speak louder than words and their actions on this board + the words they speak show their true colors. 9 teams you faced this year are in the playoffs with 3 of them #1 seeds. Play smart this week. Work hard together and become ONE with a mission. What goes on inside that locker room is all that matters.... :ph34r:

The only "shake up" coming after this week is the meal schedule since we are traveling so far in round #2 to White House. For this I know...... :thumb:

Last week is history. marshall won. It made no difference who was in the booth. They made the plays when they had to when it counted. Great job marshall.... :thumb:

That Childress boy, who Troll doesn't like so much, would not be happy with Giles previous staff returning. We got 2 years probation out of them. We ALMOST got a lot worse before they headed South. Water under the bridge. History.

To the young men who wear the Black & Gold. The criticism you read here only comes from a few cowards who hide behind the anonymous names they choose. Someday you will find out who they are and you will smile knowing that you will have far more success in your life than they do. For the most part they are Giles County people by residence, not real Giles County Bobcat fans. Actions always speak louder than words and their actions on this board + the words they speak show their true colors. 9 teams you faced this year are in the playoffs with 3 of them #1 seeds. Play smart this week. Work hard together and become ONE with a mission. What goes on inside that locker room is all that matters.... :ph34r:

The only "shake up" coming after this week is the meal schedule since we are traveling so far in round #2 to White House. For this I know...... :thumb:

Thats what Im talking about! B)

If you read it right old man not criticizing the players at all.The players can't help it.Talking about the coaching staff.Seems like you are the only one that drank the cool aid.I'll take the previous coaching staff and two years probation compared to what they have now any day.

Same here 93, probation is better than 4-7. Which will be our record after next Friday. I don't blame the players, it's entirely on the coaches. Even the lack of effort falls back on the coaches for not motivating them and getting them to believe they can win. 

Wiseoldman (Steve), feels that as someone who is directly associated with the school through his job on the radio he can't criticize the current regime and I get that. However, that doesn't mean he has to express false hope and enthusiasm either.

Same here 93, probation is better than 4-7. Which will be our record after next Friday. I don't blame the players, it's entirely on the coaches. Even the lack of effort falls back on the coaches for not motivating them and getting them to believe they can win.

Wiseoldman (Steve), feels that as someone who is directly associated with the school through his job on the radio he can't criticize the current regime and I get that. However, that doesn't mean he has to express false hope and enthusiasm either.

Probation is better than a losing season? And we wonder why the world is in the shape it's in.