GCA visits Rockwood!

Raven52

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bass.....I'm think you've still got a little S. Pitt complex in thinking your the expert here.  Don't kid yourself.....several of these teams in this quad are highly qualified to take on Marion.  Everyone isn't on S. Pitt's level this year.  Oneida has one of the stingiest scoring defenses in the state in all classes.  Rockwood picked up a transfer that looks very good.

kaz

I thought private schools were only guilty of searching for talent.  :popcorneater:

Exactly...And lost to Tri-Cities Christian at that

If North Greene gets in and we don't I'm gonna drive up there and get you and pujo and we will go to TSSAA with our big burly beards and K.C Chief jackets and protest....yes I have a Chiefs jacket so that means pujo has to go with me! lol

Wheres pujo at anyway..we need him here to help us make some sense outta this!

If North Greene gets in and we don't I'm gonna drive up there and get you and pujo and we will go to TSSAA with our big burly beards and K.C Chief jackets and protest....yes I have a Chiefs jacket so that means pujo has to go with me! lol

Wheres pujo at anyway..we need him here to help us make some sense outta this!

He said he's been having puter problems....I can NOT believe he's not on here!

He he.......good one reaction.....however instead of traveling the underground recruiting highway as some privates swear doesn't exist.  This appears to be an above board transfer with I'm assuming an actual change of resisdence.  It apparently cleared the TSSAA office immediately.  I've got no issue with that....unless you can show me the can of worms....?  Love you humor as always.

Kazamman

He he.......good one reaction.....however instead of traveling the underground recruiting highway as some privates swear doesn't exist.  This appears to be an above board transfer with I'm assuming an actual change of resisdence.  It apparently cleared the TSSAA office immediately.  I've got no issue with that....unless you can show me the can of worms....?  Love you humor as always.

Kazamman

Too bad its not possible for us private schools to improve our rosters right before play off time. Did he play any games at OR this year? Us private schools cannot use the old swap addresses trick since we pull from wherever we want to. We just have to break the rules and see where everything falls in the end.  :mrgreen:

I thought private schools were only guilty of searching for talent.  :popcorneater:

Squashing this rumor...We have had 3 of his brothers play here at Rockwood.  He should have been here all along.  On top of that we have lost 3 starters to Private schools in the past 3 years  1 has signed to Georgia Tech.   We have lost 2 other starters to moves going out of state. It is about time we got one of our own back. 

Squashing this rumor...We have had 3 of his brothers play here at Rockwood.  He should have been here all along.  On top of that we have lost 3 starters to Private schools in the past 3 years  1 has signed to Georgia Tech.   We have lost 2 other starters to moves going out of state. It is about time we got one of our own back. 

It's not squashed I'm just getting started.  B)