GCA visits Rockwood!

Raven52

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not Pride! And it's not on one coach. It's a responsibility of the staff to prepare the team and scheme, it's not all on the players. Just frustrated.

My APOLOGIES W4F,Cold night long day!One of you need to change that picture thing,i dont do no more reading than i have to.HA.Just caught me off gaurd someone at GCA complaing about the Godfather LOL.You guys are upset because you all are just an good football and not the juggernaut in District 3 you all have been the last 5 yrs.GCA doesnt have those 4 or 5 HIGH profile players they usually have,its ok we all go thru it.GCA is still the most dangerous team in that quad. Edited by orngnblk

Heard y'all had your starting QB & a starting back out due to injury. Don't even know if that's true but if so I could see a back up QB really shrinking the play book. Either way, tough loss, but as you said a well earned win for the Tigers.

BTW, you mentioned blame placed on the players in the paper. Was it the paper guy or the coach saying that? I can't see McKamey making a statement to that effect to the media.

We had our full crew vs RW. Just played a team that was fired up and GCA was their Super Bowl game. It happens.

All this stuff about coaching isn't going anywhere. There are 30+ teams in 2A that would kill to be 7-3. We are fine. Just need some of our kids to listen to the coaching staff and quit trying to do their own thing. This isn't the time for dissension in the ranks.

We had our full crew vs RW. Just played a team that was fired up and GCA was their Super Bowl game. It happens.

All this stuff about coaching isn't going anywhere. There are 30+ teams in 2A that would kill to be 7-3. We are fine. Just need some of our kids to listen to the coaching staff and quit trying to do their own thing. This isn't the time for dissension in the ranks.

Theres pride!

Agree totally. Regardless of what anyone says GCA has some fine coaches on their sidelines. I'd be hard pressed for a bunch of arm chair coaches to second guess them.

Where is all this injury stuff coming from you reckon? I heard this last nigh from a member of the local media that is as passionate about HS football as we are & is notoriously accurate in his reporting. Now he didn't say they didn't play at RW, he just said y'all had them injured. Been hearing that stuff a lot lately. Y'all switching jerseys around down there or something :lol:

Edited by crow

We lost our starting QB to an unfortunate scissor accident. We had 3 RB's hurt in various ways. One got his hand sliced on a sewing machine trying to repair his Nike's, one was attacked by a toy poodle while polishing the families silver collection, and one ripped the end of his tongue off when he accepted a dare to touch it to the metal rack in the freezer.

It's been a crazy couple if weeks. These kids go to private school, but nobody ever said they were smart!

We lost our starting QB to an unfortunate scissor accident. We had 3 RB's hurt in various ways. One got his hand sliced on a sewing machine trying to repair his Nike's, one was attacked by a toy poodle while polishing the families silver collection, and one ripped the end of his tongue off when he accepted a dare to touch it to the metal rack in the freezer.

It's been a crazy couple if weeks. These kids go to private school, but nobody ever said they were smart!

That fweezer twick willy huwts.LOL. Edited by orngnblk

:roflol: please tell me your embellishing the toy poodle / polishing silver story! That's gotta the best (or worst) injury story in the history of football. I'll bet the coaches are going crazy!

:roflol: please tell me your embellishing the toy poodle / polishing silver story! That's gotta the best (or worst) injury story in the history of football. I'll bet the coaches are going crazy!

Nope, wish I was kidding. It would have sounded a lot tougher if he was attacked by a pit bull. Heck, even a Yorkie would be better than a toy poodle with pink bows in her hair...