Class 1A Leading running back and quarterback

gtripledip

As I have stated all season. Wayne County will have a better chance at competing for a trip to Cookeville the next two seasons.

I think this could have been a year that WC could have been a serious contender have they not had all the injuries. Next year they return qb and all the backs but lose every lineman that we're the starters at the beginning of the season, the one thing the injuries will help is the fact that a lot of younger players have got quality playing time.

I think this could have been a year that WC could have been a serious contender have they not had all the injuries. Next year they return qb and all the backs but lose every lineman that we're the starters at the beginning of the season, the one thing the injuries will help is the fact that a lot of younger players have got quality playing time.

I remember us arguing at the start of the season about this topic. LMBO. Union City is in a league of their own this season. Wayne County loses some, but Union City loses the house. Next year in the west, Nashville Christian and Wayne County are two teams to keep an eye on.

Huntingdon will be the team to beat in the west next year.  Dresden will be strong.  Union City will not drop off like they did in 2010.  If they come up with a solid front four on defense, they will be able to go the distance.

As far as the top running back this year, put the three UC running backs names in a hat, shake it and draw a name.  All three are top notch.

Huntingdon will be the team to beat in the west next year.  Dresden will be strong.  Union City will not drop off like they did in 2010.  If they come up with a solid front four on defense, they will be able to go the distance.

As far as the top running back this year, put the three UC running backs names in a hat, shake it and draw a name.  All three are top notch.

Totally agree. UC has so much talent a couple of their backs don't get the recognition deserved. But behind Henry I can see why.

Sorry gtripledip but a lot of schools don't keep stats updated on that site. So your statement about the stats and CA leading is not entirely accurate. And if you really want to talk real, whoever your statistician is knows nothing about how to accurately record stats. There is no way half the CA team is leading  in tackles and has three times as many as other teams. What a joke. And although it is cool that the two mentioned players have big stats, and I'm sure they are great kids, lets look at how they got them...against very low competition teams and with a coach running up the score. How bout you come boast to all of us when CA earns big stats against real teams like NCS or UC.  

Edited by RodNReel

Huntingdon will be the team to beat in the west next year. Dresden will be strong. Union City will not drop off like they did in 2010. If they come up with a solid front four on defense, they will be able to go the distance.

As far as the top running back this year, put the three UC running backs names in a hat, shake it and draw a name. All three are top notch.

We'll be in the mix again next year. We only graduate 2 starters - 2 D1 starters but only 2.

Henry is in my opinion the best back in single A he has only 1020 yds. rushing and I think 22 TDs. And thats only with him playing 1 half in every game but 1 so his numbers would be up there closer to the 2000 yard mark and around 30+ TDs. Our other running backs with great speed and also our QB is agreat fit for what we do not careful you will lose him and next you'll look up seeing him in the end zone. He's been injured lately but no rush bringing him back too soon cause the back up has done a fantastic job. In my opinion and others Henry is a mr. Football candidate and if the voting goes like it should without all these homers who only pick on their side of the state then who could be our second ever to win the award in UC history.