Alcoa @ Knox. Catholic

Jet Pride

I know right? You can't stand to see us WIN and be in FIRST PLACE. :)

Girls soccer?

Hope ya play soccer better than ya do football!

Did booger just type "soccer??l

This says a lot.

Kinda like that reaction guy from Boyd Buc.

Clown shoes, bruh.

...thats right ladys....girls soccer!....At ND we win and make runs at Championships in other sports....a conversation you cant fit into....you are a one trick pony up there...Booger admits though, you ladies are a very good one trick pony :thumb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN3GXj4r_1s

otp.jpg

Most popular sport on the planet. Alcoa actually had a few good futbol teams a couple years ago. Were you aware of this sir?

All I ever wanted to know is that we borrow one or two to kick the pigskin through the uprights after many touchdowns. We don't kick field goals and anyone can pooch kick from the 40....so there's that.

...thats right ladys....girls soccer!....At ND we win and make runs at Championships in other sports....a conversation you cant fit into....you are a one trick pony up there...Booger admits though, you ladies are a very good one trick pony :thumb:

otp.jpg

Uhm! First name No last name Ron! Men's state golf champs just last year! Speak of what you know not what you think! SMH!

otp.jpg

Our wrestling team went to state this past year, too. I think that one just went right over your head! Ha! Edited by AlcoaBasketball

My biggest fear is Alcoa's O line against our D line. They look really strong and I don't see that being a good match up. Not real worried about the tornado passing game though.

I am sure we will get a big dose of #2 all night. Hope he plays like he did against Maryville and CAK.

Should be a fun and close game! CHS by 6.

Irish, I think you are being quite conservative on your prediction. I'd would not be surprised if Catholic was playing the JV by mid-way through the third. I've got Catholic by an easy 3 TDs.

Unless Catholic has a bad game, they will dominate every phase.

Irish, I think you are being quite conservative on your prediction. I'd would not be surprised if Catholic was playing the JV by mid-way through the third. I've got Catholic by an easy 3 TDs.

Unless Catholic has a bad game, they will dominate every phase.

:roflol::roflolk::roflol::roflolk:

I'm afraid the Irish will have a bad game tonight....

Edited by AlcoaBasketball

otp.jpg

Booger nor anyone else from Norte Dame has NO clue about playing Alcoa in football. You can talk about it all you want. Sometimes film does not do justice. Ask Upperman!

• Upvote 1