Loudon high school

DaGlove

Why can it not just be congrats to the Redskins for a great year. I did not see people lining up to play Alcoa when Loudon had to play them 8 years in a row. They were complaining about not finding games even then. Some schools do not have under armour contracts and turf and finances do come into play during the season. It is amazing with open enrollment, how talent just seems to roll in from other counties. It would be easier for every school to win if they got the best athletes from other counties. More people at the TSSAA voted for Loudon to move to make the quads even and help with expenses, not just Jody Wright. Some of the best coaches are the ones that can win with the talent they are dealt from their towns, not the ones that have several athletes that "commute" to their schools to play. Great job to the Loudon coaches and players on a great season!! Everything is not about Alcoa

+1

Never mad, LOL! Playing Fulton makes us better as a team. I certainly have no room to question Jody as a coach, just his role on the T$$AA.

It's really sad that you can't see Jody just did the right thing. He wasn't trying to do anything to Alcoa. If you want to take shots at somebody how about all the teams in East Tennessee that have never played Alcoa and won't schedule them. There are a lot of good teams that Alcoa can't get to schedule them.

It's really sad that you can't see Jody just did the right thing. He wasn't trying to do anything to Alcoa. If you want to take shots at somebody how about all the teams in East Tennessee that have never played Alcoa and won't schedule them. There are a lot of good teams that Alcoa can't get to schedule them.

too many teams turing down Alcoa for them to chooose not to play Fulton over a preceived slight over Loudon. Why Rankin wanted no part of Fulton has to be more than Jody. You would be kidding yourself to think otherwise.

too many teams turing down Alcoa for them to chooose not to play Fulton over a preceived slight over Loudon. Why Rankin wanted no part of Fulton has to be more than Jody. You would be kidding yourself to think otherwise.

Trust me I know it's not about Jody. That's just what they all say. I was just pointing out to Alcoabball there are plenty of other teams that refuse to schedule Alcoa. They should take shots at them instead of Jody or Loudon.

You will never convince me that Jody has everyone's best interest on his mind, seeing that the only real input he ever seeks is that of Rob Black. And don't you think G-P is still kinda upset about being told those transfers could play any sport "except football or basketball" for them? That has Jody's fingerprints all over it. Good coach, but doesn't belong on the BOC.

Trust me I know it's not about Jody. That's just what they all say. I was just pointing out to Alcoabball there are plenty of other teams that refuse to schedule Alcoa. They should take shots at them instead of Jody or Loudon.

We do, when we say that "no one else wants to play us." So yes, Jody and Loudon are going to get brought up because they're at the center of the issue here.

We do, when we say that "no one else wants to play us." So yes, Jody and Loudon are going to get brought up because they're at the center of the issue here.

Beside what you may think Alcoa is not the center of everyone's attention... Sorry to let you down lol... Your point you made us spend money to travel to Kentucky well we really didn't spend anything except maybe a extra 300 on gas lol for one year... So ohhh what harsh punishment... Like tad said maybe this was what was best for loudon... If someone made you mad in football would you not play them or would you want to beat them? I'm not downing Alcoa I respect them as a top program in the state dang near country... But your logic has obvious holes in it... We're mad so we make them spend a few extra hundred ohhh big deal... What the powerful Alcoa would do 99 times out of 100 is say we're mad so let's go kill them... But hey maybe that's just my thoughts... Edited by FHSalumn12

Again we do call out those teams when we say "no one else will play us," because they won't.

And you're right it was more than Jody. He was being considerate and wanted to allow Fulton to finally experience a perfect season. :)