Loudon high school

DaGlove

I guess for the same reason Alcoa didn't play Fulton the last two years.

Actually the reason for that does revolve around Loudon, since Fulton's AD went behind everyone's back and requested Loudon's move to District 5, which passed. So instead of giving Fulton another nearby game, we made them spend $$ on travel to Christian County, KY last year, so there's that...

Actually the reason for that does revolve around Loudon, since Fulton's AD went behind everyone's back and requested Loudon's move to District 5, which passed. So instead of giving Fulton another nearby game, we made them spend $$ on travel to Christian County, KY last year, so there's that...

Thats the convenient story we all have heard but we all know the real reason. I dont know how you call it going behind peoples back he voted for it in an open meeting along with other reps.

Thats the convenient story we all have heard but we all know the real reason. I dont know how you call it going behind peoples back he voted for it in an open meeting along with other reps.

I meant that NO ONE outside whoever was in that meeting knew about it until AFTER it happened, so no one in District 4 could even voice their opinion to the T$$AA.

Yep, we all do know the real reason, which is the one I've just told you. There's a reason that we tell it over and over again, because it's the truth. :)

I meant that NO ONE outside whoever was in that meeting knew about it until AFTER it happened, so no one in District 4 could even voice their opinion to the T$$AA.

Yep, we all do know the real reason, which is the one I've just told you. There's a reason that we tell it over and over again, because it's the truth. :)

I guess since you all tell it so much you actually believe it.

BTW on a different note. How do you think you all will do against the recruits opps i mean Catholic?

Edited by automatic

I guess since you all tell it so much you actually believe it.

BTW on a different note. How do you think you all will do against the recruits opps i mean Catholic?

Well, we're not gonna sit here and bald-face lie to you. :)

As for our game, I think Alcoa will definitely be more motivated for this game than we were last week (hard not to be). If we can run the ball consistently, we'll be fine.

No way they put Catholic in quad 1 with fulton greenville sullivan south EHS. It will be just like last year when Catholic is quad 2 they want to try and set that game up with Fulton as a round 4 game. Catholic played last year hixson and signal mountain in playoffs which is all quad 2 and chattanooga teams. This year they will probably play loudon since they are doing good

No way they put Catholic in quad 1 with fulton greenville sullivan south EHS. It will be just like last year when Catholic is quad 2 they want to try and set that game up with Fulton as a round 4 game. Catholic played last year hixson and signal mountain in playoffs which is all quad 2 and chattanooga teams. This year they will probably play loudon since they are doing good

The reason that happened last year was because, there wasn't enough eligible teams in the Quad 2 area (chattanooga and uppercumberland or 111 highway) for the playoffs, so they had to fill from the east. This year that is not the case quad 2 has plenty of teams to fill. Not saying T$$AA won't do it, but if they it won't make sense based on their rules. Then again what ever does? Edited by DCTigersFanoftheYear

Quit whining and earn your respect on the football field during the playoffs. I believe you are a top ten program and would beat most teams ranked above you from the west, however get your facts straight before you call out another program on running up the score by leaving starters in. You should take advantage of your underdog role instead of begging for a target on your back.