Loudon high school

DaGlove

Next year they will have Alcoa, CAK and a few new teams back on their district schedule. They will be luck if the finish 3rd in the district then. No disrespect to Loudon (gotta be good to be 10-0 anywhere) but there is your reason for the Loudon district move. I say it would be fitting this year if Loudon and Fulton meet in the semi's. Adding to the Fulton/Loudon/Jodie Wright conspiracy....

Loudon would finish 2nd behind Alcoa every season.

The fact is that it was BECAUSE of what Jody Wright did that Rankin boycotted Fulton. Cause and effect, bruh.

Cause and effect is opinion. Its an opinion on why or why not Jodi did what he did and why Rankin felt the way he did. Its an opinion if that justifies the game not being played along lines of who yopu ask. Still the only fact is that Rankin opted out, not Fulton. Agree to disagree.

Cause and effect is opinion. Its an opinion on why or why not Jodi did what he did and why Rankin felt the way he did. Its an opinion if that justifies the game not being played along lines of who yopu ask. Still the only fact is that Rankin opted out, not Fulton. Agree to disagree.

So....much....fail.

Cause and effect is something you should've learned in 2nd/3rd grade. It's a fact that Jody did what he did. Again, your argument is out the window, so yeah, for your sake we'll agree to disagree.

So....much....fail.

Cause and effect is something you should've learned in 2nd/3rd grade. It's a fact that Jody did what he did. Again, your argument is out the window, so yeah, for your sake we'll agree to disagree.

Jody didn't call Alcoa and cancel the game. Two wrongs don't make a right so to speak. But I am done, I agree to disagree on this one. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

What does games 2012 and previous have to do with 2013 and 2014. Are you really trying to say Fulton moved Loudon, knowning it would upset Rankin, and in turn Rankin would drop Fulton. Thus Fulton could go 30-0 and be an undefeated 4a champion 2013-2014? Huge stretch. That is like me inviting my buddy to Chilli's and after word he gets a DUI and slams into another car. The driver does not get convicted of the crime, I do cause I knew what would happen when I invited him to dinner.

Upper  -- your wasting time trying to talk common sense with AlcoaBask .. he has none .. Yes Alcoa had dominated Fulton series with Falcons only winning 1 game .. it never stopped them from playing Alcoa .. enjoyed the games and getting a good gauge of where your team stood playing a team of Alcoa caliber ..  Falcons came out on the wrong end a number of games .. he can try to put it on Jody all he wants .. but you are correct ..it was Rankin who decided not to play .. not Fulton .. we wanted to play just we had all the other years .. Rankin again knew that Fulton was going to be good from seeing what Fulton had in young players 3 years ago ... he didnt want a 13-2 record in 2013 and 2014 .. bottom line .   We agree ... but will agree to disagree with someone who has no common sense. 

Upper -- your wasting time trying to talk common sense with AlcoaBask .. he has none .. Yes Alcoa had dominated Fulton series with Falcons only winning 1 game .. it never stopped them from playing Alcoa .. enjoyed the games and getting a good gauge of where your team stood playing a team of Alcoa caliber .. Falcons came out on the wrong end a number of games .. he can try to put it on Jody all he wants .. but you are correct ..it was Rankin who decided not to play .. not Fulton .. we wanted to play just we had all the other years .. Rankin again knew that Fulton was going to be good from seeing what Fulton had in young players 3 years ago ... he didnt want a 13-2 record in 2013 and 2014 .. bottom line . We agree ... but will agree to disagree with someone who has no common sense.

I've already got all the common sense I need. And yes I will put it on Jody. BECAUSE of what he did, Rankin boycotted Fulton. If Jody had left well enough alone, we might have found out how good (or not) Fulton really was. But we'll never know....

Wasn't just Alcoa that this affected. CAK had trouble finding games after Loudon moved as well. Rankin had nothing left to prove to Fulton. You don't yank the chain of the Big Dog and expect to get rewarded. Go find a team you can beat Fulton cause Rankin don't need you anymore...

http://www.knoxnews.com/sports/prepextra/loudon-moved-to-district-5-aa-alcoas-gary-rankin

Edited by lessur
  • Upvote 1