Loudon high school

DaGlove

well if thats the case then quad1 is going to be brutal and no way any other team comes out of there but fulton. Quad 2 will be a cake walk for a team compared to Quad 1.  Best of luck Catholic desperately needs to beat Alcoa so they can try and get the 1 seed 

But putting the Falcons on turf and making them faster..... OUCH

10-0 is 10-0

Next year they will have Alcoa, CAK and a few new teams back on their district schedule. They will be luck if the finish 3rd in the district then. No disrespect to Loudon (gotta be good to be 10-0 anywhere) but there is your reason for the Loudon district move. I say it would be fitting this year if Loudon and Fulton meet in the semi's. Adding to the Fulton/Loudon/Jodie Wright conspiracy....

Next year they will have Alcoa, CAK and a few new teams back on their district schedule. They will be luck if the finish 3rd in the district then. No disrespect to Loudon (gotta be good to be 10-0 anywhere) but there is your reason for the Loudon district move. I say it would be fitting this year if Loudon and Fulton meet in the semi's. Adding to the Fulton/Loudon/Jodie Wright conspiracy....

Loudon would beat CAK this season, and next if they don't improve a lot. They didn't show me much.

What does games 2012 and previous have to do with 2013 and 2014. Are you really trying to say Fulton moved Loudon, knowning it would upset Rankin, and in turn Rankin would drop Fulton. Thus Fulton could go 30-0 and be an undefeated 4a champion 2013-2014? Huge stretch. That is like me inviting my buddy to Chilli's and after word he gets a DUI and slams into another car. The driver does not get convicted of the crime, I do cause I knew what would happen when I invited him to dinner.

Bruh, you're comparing DUI (a CRIMINAL offense) to what Jody Wright did. Your comparisons are so wacky, I'm really starting to wonder about some of you people in the Upper Cumberland. Geez Louise......

Edited by AlcoaBasketball

Bruh, you're comparing DUI (a CRIMINAL offense) to what Jody Wright did. Your comparisons are so wacky, I'm really starting to wonder about some of you people in the Upper Cumberland. Geez Louise......

This dude confuses everyone in the Upper Cumberland too...  Don't pay too much attention to him or you will lose your mind!