Loudon high school

DaGlove

No way they put Catholic in quad 1 with fulton greenville sullivan south EHS. It will be just like last year when Catholic is quad 2 they want to try and set that game up with Fulton as a round 4 game. Catholic played last year hixson and signal mountain in playoffs which is all quad 2 and chattanooga teams. This year they will probably play loudon since they are doing good

If I'm not mistaken a couple of upper East Tennessee teams got into the playoffs and that caused Catholic to be in Quad 2. Don't anticipate that happening this year.

If I'm not mistaken a couple of upper East Tennessee teams got into the playoffs and that caused Catholic to be in Quad 2. Don't anticipate that happening this year.

well if thats the case then quad1 is going to be brutal and no way any other team comes out of there but fulton. Quad 2 will be a cake walk for a team compared to Quad 1.  Best of luck Catholic desperately needs to beat Alcoa so they can try and get the 1 seed 

Thats the convenient story we all have heard but we all know the real reason. I dont know how you call it going behind peoples back he voted for it in an open meeting along with other reps.

Amen -- automatic -- good excuse for them huh ... Alcoa had no idea where we would go for a 10th game .. they didnt do that to make us spend money .. LOL .. you know what I think ... again and again ..Rankin knew how strong we were gonna be the last 2 years from the freshman game 3 years ago .. when the Falcons whooped up on Alcoa 35-6 .. he knew a spanking was  gonna happen the last 2 years .. again if I was mad at somebody it would make we want to beat their butt ... instead Alcoa ran and hid ..LOL   

Jody Wright sure did, so he deliberately ticked Alcoa off to make sure Rankin would drop them. Fulton didn't want Alcoa ruining their perfect season. :)

So let me get this straight, Rankin drops Fulton cause he was ticked off.....and Fulton is the one scared of playing Alcoa? I don't see how that math adds up. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

Have you followed this debate at all the last 2 years?? :huh:

Yes and it still does not add up that Fulton is scared to play Alcoa. Ok, say all SEC AD's on who was or was not going to stay in the league next year. And say Bama's(Fulton) AD cast the deciding vote to move Vandy(Loudon) to the ACC, thus ticking off Butch Jones(Rankin). So then Butch Jones(Rankin) decides he won't play Bama(Fulton) for making him rescedule the game they did have with Vandy(Loudon). Does that mean Nick Saban and Bama are scared to play Butch Jones and UT? Why heck no. Makes no since. Bottom line Rankin dropped Fulton. Whatever the excuse is to why, is just that, an excuse.

Yes and it still does not add up that Fulton is scared to play Alcoa. Ok, say all SEC AD's on who was or was not going to stay in the league next year. And say Bama's(Fulton) AD cast the deciding vote to move Vandy(Loudon) to the ACC, thus ticking off Butch Jones(Rankin). So then Butch Jones(Rankin) decides he won't play Bama(Fulton) for making him rescedule the game they did have with Vandy(Loudon). Does that mean Nick Saban and Bama are scared to play Butch Jones and UT? Why heck no. Makes no since. Bottom line Rankin dropped Fulton. Whatever the excuse is to why, is just that, an excuse.

Your argument is all kinds of invalid. Alcoa won their last 4 over Fulton by at least 20 points.

Your argument is all kinds of invalid. Alcoa won their last 4 over Fulton by at least 20 points.

What does games 2012 and previous have to do with 2013 and 2014. Are you really trying to say Fulton moved Loudon, knowning it would upset Rankin, and in turn Rankin would drop Fulton. Thus Fulton could go 30-0 and be an undefeated 4a champion 2013-2014? Huge stretch. That is like me inviting my buddy to Chilli's and after word he gets a DUI and slams into another car. The driver does not get convicted of the crime, I do cause I knew what would happen when I invited him to dinner. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan