Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

I am sure one of CHSs will be making a trip to Cooper field in week three if GB gets thru week two.Look forward to either one.Hope all stay healthy!

GB will be standing, I'm not sure who the challenger will be. I just want the best team in this quad in the title game.

I'd say that'll b GB. Just wish some way some how whoever it is could take down UC.

I'd like that also but I think NC is about the only one that can challenge them, I don't like thrie chances very much either. But as they say ,on any given Friday night. How in the heck did Knox Carter play with Fulton. WOW

You know, you hear (uninformed) people talk a lot about small schools being too sports oriented...Some will do all they can

to make it hard, if not impossible, to equip a school's sports programs....I dare say, many of these never played a sport in their lives....And now, have nothing better to do, they make it as hard on schools, coaches and kids as possible.

HHS may not have been the best place for a top-notch education in the past, but it's been getting better over the past few years.

I ask all these blow-hards to look at the participants on the fields and courts of HHS (and others if you will).....If you look carefully, you'll see MANY of these athletes are very good students....Many 4.0 students taking A-P classes in English, math, science in their sophomore and junior years!

I dare say, I've known many more people with addiction problems, waiting on their "check", that never touched a ball vs those who committed themselves to a team and realized what hard work means and the clear head it takes to achieve.

With that said........

TSSAA, Athletic District 1...........PRINCIPAL OF THE YEAR............Jeff Bradley, Hampton HS....CONGRATS, and Thanks!

ps (You should take a minute and notice all the schools in AD 1)

Edited by uknoit2

You know, you hear (uninformed) people talk a lot about small schools being too sports oriented...Some will do all they can

to make it hard, if not impossible, to equip a school's sports programs....I dare say, many of these never played a sport in their lives....And now, have nothing better to do, they make it as hard on schools, coaches and kids as possible.

HHS may not have been the best place for a top-notch education in the past, but it's been getting better over the past few years.

I ask all these blow-hards to look at the participants on the fields and courts of HHS (and others if you will).....If you look carefully, you'll see MANY of these athletes are very good students....Many 4.0 students taking A-P classes in English, math, science in their sophomore and junior years!

I dare say, I've known many more people with addiction problems, waiting on their "check", that never touched a ball vs those who committed themselves to a team and realized what hard work means and the clear head it takes to achieve.

With that said........

TSSAA, Athletic District 1...........PRINCIPAL OF THE YEAR............Jeff Bradley, Hampton HS....CONGRATS, and Thanks!

ps (You should take a minute and notice all the schools in AD 1)

Otaboy Uknoit and congrats to Bradley and Hampton Highschool.

People who complain about being a nobody because you don't play sports are just being jealous. That's about the best post I've ever read from that no good uknoit lol

After elections last night, thats what some "wastes of oxygen" are now...THANK GOD!

I know this is a football thread, so I'll keep it that way.

Well Pujo and King, do you feel better after FOOTBALL last nights results? FOOTBALL

If these men FOOTBALL do as they say, we will have great changes FOOTBALL around the corner. People will get FOOTBALL back to work, the EPA will be put in it's place, pipe line started, coal mines opened, Obamafoolcare wiped out, FOOTBALL, tax breaks to boost job growth....And not to mention the fact that a bunch of libs are now gone and will leave alone The Redskins and FOOTBALL!!!!