Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

What a game! One of the best ive seen in along time. I had the game soooo wrong. Never dreamed our line ,with the kid out for the year and having to switch centers , would have been able to compete. Coming into the game the only chance i thought we had was to get a couple of big plays or turnovers to even stay close. Turned out i was completely wrong. If our team plays like that in the playoffs we will be fine.

Best high school game I've seen in a long time.

I thought Cloud land actually outplayed the Dawgs....just had a couple bad mistakes.

Whitehead is a beast! Hey Fritz....if he ain't your player of the week and anything else you can 'award' him, you need to stop writing your weekly column!

I'll say this...... give me the top 12 off each team with Coach Lunsford and 1 month for him to get em ready and I'd call anybody around and tell them 'bring it on, we'll whip that butt".

Aint trying to hijack your thread here but I need some pujo input......pujo, with the two teams out west getting playoff ban opening up two spots who do you think gets em? will they give them to west teams or to the next highest on the list?

Which teams got banned? And conventional logic says the next two teams in line would get those spots,.but you never know just what exactly the TSSAA is gonna do till they do it.

Wow! 34 carries for Whitehead????? That's crazy! Any one else run it any? Don't get me wrong I like the kid and he is a hard nosed stud, but 34 carries! From what I'm hearing Great job to the Cloudland Beef!

Nope. Zac twice and Colby a half dozen or so. Pittman was gonna win it or lose it with one player. Austin done his part, just needed a little help and a blow every so often