Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

KING you will ALWAYS have the respect of OnB!After a couple of your games and Hamptons big wins i expected them to be a little better than the score i seen this morn.Great game by the Landers.Hope we see each other in the playoffs should be a good one.All you 2A teams better hope you dont draw that Meigs team or Rockwood they are peaking at the right time,that Meigs team aught to have a few of yoh all worried thats a well coached bunch!

Having Jones out at QB hurt our O......Cloudland was able to load the box and stop our run often...BUT his absence was not the reason Cloudland's O played so well....Cloudland's Whitehead had 265 yds rushing! That just wont cut it.

We were up 22-6 and got a lil comfortable as Cloudland got very aggressive....And you can NEVER play comfortable in this game no matter what the score board says.

I think both teams played hard for 4 quarters. Nobody looked comfortable to me. Hope Jones is back for the playoffs. I give a shout out to our line on both sides of the ball. You were NOT pushed around.

onblk, It's not revenge, It's the reckoning

Thanks pal.....And I just thot we looked as if we thot it was under control in the 4th...A lot of missed tackles in the hole...Dont get me wrong, Whitehead ran hard and made those tackles difficult, but tackles that still should have been made...Cloudland's line played very good King

Edited by uknoit2

I think both teams played hard for 4 quarters. Nobody looked comfortable to me. Hope Jones is back for the playoffs. I give a shout out to our line on both sides of the ball. You were NOT pushed around.

onblk, It's not revenge, It's the reckoning

I would LOVE to see a GB-Cloudland third round game,maybe if we all TAKE CARE OF BUSSINESS that might just happen!

Why run any1 else, heck we couldn't stop him.... we def got a little to relaxed in the 4th when we got up. They're both dang good ball clubs. Believe tho were goin to get the worst end of the deal come round 2, cloudland should be fine tho!

I would have given Whitehead a few more rests by running Benefield....As good as he's looked all season, Birchfield wasn't having any luck on his few carries, but Benefield's speed would have been a problem IMO.

OnB, thanks and its been a blast so far....Few could understand what goes into this game between these two teams...Doesn't matter how much better one is supposed to be verses the other....Its usually a battle.

Now, I'd say we prepare to meet Meigs or RW...As I said on another thread, NOT anything to look forward to...BUT LET'S PLAY BALL!