Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

Gonna have to give us a little more respect than that onblk. We probably held Hampton to fewer yards than Oneida did

You ALWAYS gotta respect these teams in this game...so much emotion, the momentum swings will make u puke...I will say this, Whitehead made a class move after the game seeking out Jones...What was said between them is between them but shows the respect these teams really have toward one another...NOTHING like this rivalry

If we'd have won, I'd have run every fly by night lander poster who created a new user name off this board. I have posted on here every fricking year whether we've won or lost. It takes a lot and I mean a lot to show your face on here after losing games like this. I hate getting beat especially by Hampton. But i hate being around the kind of people who abandon post even more. If we get a playoff game at home, we're gonna whip whoever comes up here and that's the bottom line

If we'd have won, I'd have run every fly by night lander poster who created a new user name off this board. I have posted on here every fricking year whether we've won or lost. It takes a lot and I mean a lot to show your face on here after losing games like this. I hate getting beat especially by Hampton. But i hate being around the kind of people who abandon post even more. If we get a playoff game at home, we're gonna whip whoever comes up here and that's the bottom line

Cause' Stone "King" Cold said so! Would of liked to seen this one, I knew Cloudland was capable but I didn't expect them to be with of two TDs in the end. Congrats to both teams on a strong regular season and good luck in the playoffs.

Im not takin anything away from whitehead in no way because he's a heck of an athlete. But in my opinion JONES is the best QB I've seen in long time, his ability to run the ball and throw the ball on the run the way he does just amazes me. He's such a huge threat when he's part of any play, i can't wait to see him back on the field. If he was out there tonite i think on the offensive side of this game that it would've Been a huge win for the DOGS. FORD is a playmaker no doubt about it, he's a dang good player, with JONES out there the passing game would've been a huge threat especially with FORD on the receiving end. JONES is just an amazing kid and athlete, he's exciting to watch! BTW FORD is the man when it comes to playing in the secondary, he's a pickin machine! Every1 got their money's worth tonite, hope both these teams make alot of noise in the playoffs! PROUD TO BE A BULLDOG!!!!!

Cause' Stone "King" Cold said so! Would of liked to seen this one, I knew Cloudland was capable but I didn't expect them to be with of two TDs in the end. Congrats to both teams on a strong regular season and good luck in the playoffs.

Im not stone cold or ric flair tonight. I'm just the king. Nobody is gonna line up and run over the landers. Ng will be lucky if we don't hang a hundred on them next season