Week 10: Cloudland at Hampton

BigDave1967

Yeah I've been pretty quite but Ole Puje has been kinda silent too. Kinda funny u mentioned that King. I was coming back from E town last night after dark and looked over and seen a bunch of candles lit in a circle and I seen a guy out there on the 50 yard line and it looked like he was doing some kinda war, rain, victory dance. But that person had on a Chiefs jacket and there was a woman sitting in the parking lot in what looked like a Subaru blinking her lights and I could hear the horn blowing. Im not sure who it was.

Ha! Dang who in the world is would be foolish nuff to commit such a crime? Prolly some Western TN Guys not knowing any better. Obviously they havnt seen HHS play this year. And we can get y'all some Navy AND Gold apparel if u want. Actually I havnt seen them play either

Them being "nuts" has nothing to do with picking in this game...They had picked us to lose to Unicoi w/Unicoi putting 40+ on us, losing to JC and so on....Bring that blue-n-gold apparel on down, we happen to be taking clothing donations tonight for a charity in a 3rd world country!

I've never seen Pujo this quiet before a game with us.  I bet he is in a quiet place with little Jerry getting him syched out B)

Heck, even I haven't heard a peep nor received one message!!!!

Yeah I've been pretty quite but Ole Puje has been kinda silent too. Kinda funny u mentioned that King. I was coming back from E town last night after dark and looked over and seen a bunch of candles lit in a circle and I seen a guy out there on the 50 yard line and it looked like he was doing some kinda war, rain, victory dance. But that person had on a Chiefs jacket and there was a woman sitting in the parking lot in what looked like a Subaru blinking her lights and I could hear the horn blowing. Im not sure who it was.

Pittman

That may have been me.....in case my Indians have to venture to that arena again! :huh: I also made stops to GCA, Meigs, Boyd, and Rockwood.  Got hit by sprinkler system at Boyd.....!  Guess that is why they call it the Swamp.  Sheesh, talk about putting water on water..!

kazzameer :thumb:

p.s.  I was riding a Harley though! :motorbike:

That may have been me.....in case my Indians have to venture to that arena again! :huh: I also made stops to GCA, Meigs, Boyd, and Rockwood.  Got hit by sprinkler system at Boyd.....!  Guess that is why they call it the Swamp.  Sheesh, talk about putting water on water..!

:roflolk:

Maybe my little spell help the highlanders.....but my guess is Pujo showed up after I left and reversed the Voodoo.  I saw the Skillet Slinger on the way outta town.....you all need to check and make sure Pujo ain't concussed.....!  If he is.....I sure hope he got his picks in before she whacked his noggin'.  The old boy is leading.....!

kazzy

Speakin of Harley my wife and i was up your and crows way a couple weeks ago on the Ultra and took a left right before Lambeau field and ate dinner at a place call baccaras off of 154 a nice little German place!Nice ridin up there.

Yes Sir......and my guess is the food was as good as the ride. That my friend, is probably the finest off the beaten path dining as you can expect to find anywhere. You agree?

kaz

OH YEAH so much we drove the car last sunday and drove 90 miles one way to eat again.LOL! Edited by orngnblk

Them being "nuts" has nothing to do with picking in this game...They had picked us to lose to Unicoi w/Unicoi putting 40+ on us, losing to JC and so on....Bring that blue-n-gold apparel on down, we happen to be taking clothing donations tonight for a charity in a 3rd world country!

The unicoi pick was a little on the dumb side but mountain city wasn't too far fetched with it being at their house.  I didn't know you were taking donations for a third world country.  America does need a few more clothes :popcorneater: