Coalfield(5-4)@Oakdale(6-3)

TheMan0405

Coalfield has lost 4 games but good grief look at who it has been against. #2 in 4A, #3 in 3A, #4 in 2A and #6 in 1A. There is not a more battle tested team in 1A in my opinion and this is why you dont judge a team based on their record. Thats all

I agree Coalfield has played the tougbest 1A schedule.But battle tested to me would mean they would have to compete in all those games,2 they did but two they did not at all,complete blowouts.

Since there is nothing going on in my thread I'll chime in on this one.  Oakdale has gotten better than they have been in a long while.  Coalfield might be slightly down but the Eagles are no match for this years team.  I am not making that statement to belittle or ignore the improvements Oakdale has shown.  Oakdale has no answer up front for Stewart (who does?) and Bible is one of the top five backs in the district. (some would say best but that is another discussion)  Oakdale does spread it out a little but they must complete passes consistently and move the chains to stand much of a chance.  I'm not sure if that is possible for four quarters because Coalfield has a solid defense.  I think this will go about 32- 7 Coalfield.

Kazzanity

Since there is nothing going on in my thread I'll chime in on this one.  Oakdale has gotten better than they have been in a long while.  Coalfield might be slightly down but the Eagles are no match for this years team.  I am not making that statement to belittle or ignore the improvements Oakdale has shown.  Oakdale has no answer up front for Stewart (who does?) and Bible is one of the top five backs in the district. (some would say best but that is another discussion)  Oakdale does spread it out a little but they must complete passes consistently and move the chains to stand much of a chance.  I'm not sure if that is possible for four quarters because Coalfield has a solid defense.  I think this will go about 32- 7 Coalfield.

Kazzanity

If #2 for Oneida was healthy he would give Bible a run for his money other than those two nobody comes close in my biased opinion.LOL!

OB.....I think #20 is too....he is averaging around 6 per carry.  What about #19, sophmore and an absolute nightmare to get to the ground if he has a full head of steam.  I also think Bunch at Sunbright is a very solid back that could shake some opinions in the post season.  I would have liked to have gone into the playoffs with #2 and #33.  Oneida with all their RB's could have kept throwing fresh legs at teams.  I think we are still running it hard, just a little worn down from the reps.  ACL's put the damper on two good back's seasons and they do not return.  (thats a shame)  Good kids.  My top five would be, if healthy:

#2 - Cheetah

#34 - Bible

#20 - Bowling

#19 - Lawson

#24 - Bunch

I know this is biased, but you know we a running team and we still get those chains moving with these kids.  #44 and #30 are both solid players too and #30 has really come on since he has gotten more carries. (I believe he was the leading rusher last Friday)  Sunbright put them all in the box except for the corner on our single wide out and we still rushed for about 200 yards.  Lambert lamented the inability to block them, but the truth is there was just too many of them to get blocked. :roflol:  Sorry for sabatoging the site....still say Coalfield gets the W.

Kaz :thumb:  

OB.....I think #20 is too....he is averaging around 6 per carry.  What about #19, sophmore and an absolute nightmare to get to the ground if he has a full head of steam.  I also think Bunch at Sunbright is a very solid back that could shake some opinions in the post season.  I would have liked to have gone into the playoffs with #2 and #34.  Oneida with all their RB's could have kept throwing fresh legs at teams.  I think we are still running it hard, just a little worn down from the reps.  ACL's put the damper on two good back's seasons and they do not return.  (thats a shame)  Good kids.  My top five would be, if healthy:

#2 - Cheetah

#34 - Bible

#20 - Bowling

#19 - Lawson

#24 - Bunch

I know this is biased, but you know we a running team and we still get those chains moving with these kids.  #44 and #30 are both solid players too and #30 has really come on since he has gotten more carries. (I believe he was the leading rusher last Friday)  Sunbright put them all in the box except for the corner on our single wide out and we still rushed for about 200 yards.  Lambert lamented the inability to block them, but the truth is there was just too many of them to get blocked. :roflol:  Sorry for sabatoging the site....still say Coalfield gets the W.

No arguements!CHS wins.

OB.....I think #20 is too....he is averaging around 6 per carry. What about #19, sophmore and an absolute nightmare to get to the ground if he has a full head of steam. I also think Bunch at Sunbright is a very solid back that could shake some opinions in the post season. I would have liked to have gone into the playoffs with #2 and #34. Oneida with all their RB's could have kept throwing fresh legs at teams. I think we are still running it hard, just a little worn down from the reps. ACL's put the damper on two good back's seasons and they do not return. (thats a shame) Good kids. My top five would be, if healthy:

#2 - Cheetah

#34 - Bible

#20 - Bowling

#19 - Lawson

#24 - Bunch

I know this is biased, but you know we a running team and we still get those chains moving with these kids. #44 and #30 are both solid players too and #30 has really come on since he has gotten more carries. (I believe he was the leading rusher last Friday) Sunbright put them all in the box except for the corner on our single wide out and we still rushed for about 200 yards. Lambert lamented the inability to block them, but the truth is there was just too many of them to get blocked. :roflol: Sorry for sabatoging the site....still say Coalfield gets the W.

Not a bad list but I'm taking Bible if everyone is 100% and it's not even close