Coalfield(5-4)@Oakdale(6-3)

TheMan0405

This is the funniest post I have ever read on coach in all my years. A team is 5 TDs better now than they were first game? LMBO ok.... Teams improve during the season, but if you're 5 TDs better then you will win the east and play Union City tight in Cookeville.

I worded that bad, I was saying coalfield is five touchdowns better than CB with the way they have improved. I know we won't be competing with UC or NCS but I do think we can compete for the east.

This is the funniest post I have ever read on coach in all my years. A team is 5 TDs better now than they were first game? LMBO ok.... Teams improve during the season, but if you're 5 TDs better then you will win the east and play Union City tight in Cookeville.

I worded that bad, I was saying coalfield is five touchdowns better than CB with the way they have improved. I know we won't be competing with UC or NCS but I do think we can compete for the east.

I am not to sure about up front, but I think we match up pretty well at the skill positions with coalfield.  Maybe we can finally get over the hump this week.

I will have to disagree,Oakdale hasnt seen a back like Bible if he is on his game.He is the fastest back in your district.If Coalfield gets behind the D the QB can get it to them and i dont think OHS's line can block 54 and 55.CHS by 21.IMO.I would like to see Oakdale win just to cap off a good season.Good luck to both and hope both stay healthy so you can enter the playoffs with the best you have!