Coalfield(5-4)@Oakdale(6-3)

TheMan0405

100% Healthy......call me completely crazy but I might actually take Lawson.  Once that kid figures out he can actually run around some tacklers instead of through them he will be a nasty ball carrier.  Granted, he is not the break away threat Bible is, but if he has a running lane he is going to pick up sizable chunks every carry.  His running display on the last GB drive was just a remarkable display of raw running power.  He just kept patting his linemen on the back and hauled the load for most of the way.  There have been a couple of instances this year where he has done some serious tough running.  I guess I like smashmouth football too much.

Kaz

Coalfield takes this one.  The jackets are to strong up front on both sides of the ball for the Eagles to handle. Shout out to Coach Voyles and his staff, oakdale has improved from last year. Almost playoff time! The best time of the year in high school football!

The jackets will at least be coming to an exciting atmosphere Friday night. the field will look nice too. its nice to have some pride in the program.

Winning football games at programs that have been struggling usually lifts everyone spirits involved in the program. Good to see Oakdale having some success.

Edited by ZOA9

We will be lucky to get by Harriman. I think Greenback and South Pitt will be the semi match up.

I expect the matchup with Harriman to be a very good game. I fully expect to beat greenback if we get by Harriman just because of the mental advantage of putting them out three of the last four years. Plus our winning streak vs greenback in the playoffs is up to five or six straight.