Head Coach Openings

nunnford

Ok since we currently have coach Rang and he is doing a fine job with what he has at Dresden. What are the chances that he will return toward east TN? Does he stay at Dresden for a couple years? One and done? Or the long haul? I have my own opinion but would like to see what you guys over yonder think?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok since we currently have coach Rang and he is doing a fine job with what he has at Dresden. What are the chances that he will return toward east TN? Does he stay at Dresden for a couple years? One and done? Or the long haul? I have my own opinion but would like to see what you guys over yonder think?

I don't know him personally other than he was one of our former players and did a great job at Powell as head coach. If I were him I would be very great full another team such as yours open gave him the chance to be head coach again. How did your team do compared to last year. Just curious.

Last year at this time we were 7 &2 but we had 14 seniors with 3 or 4 of them starting all four years. Right now Dresden is 5 & 4 which is what I figured we would be no matter who the coach is. Very young team with tons of talent. I'm just trying to figure out if he will stay if he gets a offer toward family.

Last year at this time we were 7 &2 but we had 14 seniors with 3 or 4 of them starting all four years. Right now Dresden is 5 & 4 which is what I figured we would be no matter who the coach is. Very young team with tons of talent. I'm just trying to figure out if he will stay if he gets a offer toward family.

good chance he stays  a while longer...he is good at making adjustments and adapting to different situations