District 10A Championship - CA @ NCS

NCSdad1962

Ok. All the funning from the parents is over. Good luck to all the boys tonight. CA folks have a safe trip down and back. If you have little ones, bring them by the cars parked behind the school near the stadium. We'll have decorated trunks and candy.

Praying that everyone comes out healthy. Both teams have playoff games to play and need to represent District 10 (this is the last year for this alignment) with deep runs.

Edited by NCSdad1962

Hey Gtripledip, monoptn, and bjack96, these teams up in upper East TN got all bent out of shape last night and it was evidently quite the "ruckus". Cameras were rolling and snapped the picture below. Think you guys could contact them and explain this is just a "legal" and "clean" block and there's nothing wrong with it?  :mrgreen:

WASHINGTON COUNTY, TN (WJHL) - Despite initially saying no one was arrested following last night's Musket Bowl brawl, the Washington County, Tennessee, Sheriff's Office is now saying a reserve officer did arrest one man in connection to Thursday night's fight. The fight between players followed a 23 to 16 victory by the Daniel Boone High School Trailblazers over the David Crockett High School pioneers. The two teams are rivals and face off every year for Musket Bowl bragging rights.         http://www.wjhl.com/story/27173511/musket-bowl-brawl-results-in-one-arrest

(Caption) - David Crockett players successfully block the kicker during a kickoff in Thursday night's game.

blocking%20kicker.jpg

Edited by kenmynattcpa

Not even close to being funny! seems like kenmynatt is always trying to stir the pot. I hope hes not fanning the flames or suggesting violence. This incident was just bad sportsmanship on the part the those 2 teams. It Has nothing to do with your game tonight. You ought to delete the post. Yep I took it serious

Wow! Your reading comprehension is severely lacking. Suggesting violence? You've got to be kidding me. You are wound tighter than a 10 day clock. Gees, laugh a little Mr. Rubberband Man. Don't like the implicit humor of the picture in relation to the back story of this game involving "Kicker-Gate", then tough, get over it. It was purely in jest and you know it.

Edited by kenmynattcpa

Wow! Your reading comprehension is severely lacking. Suggesting violence? You've got to be kidding me. You are wound tighter than a 10 day clock. Gees, laugh a little Mr. Rubberband Man. Don't like the implicit humor of the picture in relation to the back story of this game involving "Kicker-Gate", then tough, get over it. It was purely in jest and you know it.

Mr. lotsofcoffee came on the scene just in time for this game and seems to be posting on the same threads that a Mr. gtripledip would post on.  I'm thinking they are one and the same.