Donovan Stewart's Projected 2015-2016 Regions

kwc

Gatlinburg Pittman should be good. Gatlinburg TN is one of the biggest tourist attractions in the state. I remember back in the 80's the Highlanders were good every single season.

The school is alot smaller ,When they started PF ,it took alot of kids. Now PF is quite a bit bigger. Tourism don't bring in talent, that would be industry.

Gatlinburg Pittman should be good. Gatlinburg TN is one of the biggest tourist attractions in the state. I remember back in the 80's the Highlanders were good every single season.

They aren't great this year, but are still very solid. Year in year out they would probably be the favorites to win it. Hampton will push them for it most years. Be the first time we have ever played a region game that was 20 minutes away when we play GP. We have played em several times in the past....we have never beat em in varsity...gave em a decent game or two though.

They used to be alot bigger. I'd have to take PF this year also.

I could be wrong but I don't believe they have ever been as big as PF is right now... They have always had money , resources , and parent and community support, which goes along way.

One of the most beautiful places in east TN. to watch a game...as a matter of fact since we play Thursday and as of right now GP and PF are still on for Friday that's probably where ill be Friday night.

I could be wrong but I don't believe they have ever been as big as PF is right now... They have always had money , resources , and parent and community support, which goes along way.

One of the most beautiful places in east TN. to watch a game...as a matter of fact since we play Thursday and as of right now GP and PF are still on for Friday that's probably where ill be Friday night.

Some dang good trout fishing in that area. Beautiful area as well.

Who will be the daddy of region 2 2a. Thats right,the very smallest school in it.

GCA.....of course!  I think AE and Rockwood will push em some. I don't see anyone else over there even close right now..but I don't know much about Tellico Plains or Sweetwater if they end up in region 2. I know Sweetwater used to be very good!

Jellico is a lock, they will be moving to upper east tennessee. They used to be there and they will be heading back. (3 hour bus rides are back for Jellico, Cloudland, & Unaka) I'm hearing Greenback from District 3 will move to upper east tennessee also. (Your guess is good as mine)  Travel will be tough for all schools involved. Gates will diminish for everyone involved. Not sure what the answer is to solve problem with only 3 Class A football schools in upper east tennessee.