William Blount 2015

Governm

“The future is exceptionally bright at William Blount,†Shadowens said at one point.

“We’ll be a team that gets better every single week,†he added later, “and as time goes on, I think we have a chance to be a really good football team.â€

“With the attitudes we have,†he continued, “there’s no reason we can’t be good right now.â€

“The future is exceptionally bright at William Blount,†Shadowens said at one point.

“We’ll be a team that gets better every single week,†he added later, “and as time goes on, I think we have a chance to be a really good football team.â€

“With the attitudes we have,†he continued, “there’s no reason we can’t be good right now.â€

G91 that's what you get with Shad. The man is a master motivator and you will seldom find someone more organized and runs a better practice schedule. I remember the first night he addressed the parents and kids at Blackman. He had me so jacked I was ready to suit up. He will do well and yall will do well by having him as part of your football program. His speeches are epic, he do have a way with words! Especially as it relates to kids and football. He came up with the "We Are Blackman" shout. My all time favorite was when he dressed down a kid at practice for tweeting out "follow me on twitter" and not "follow Blackman Football on twitter". Or when he threw the whole team off of the practice field cause "they weren't good enough to be on my field". That one happened more that once.

Yall are in for a real treat. Blackman was a school that had talent, but was weak on the sideline. Shads first year, District Championship (beat Riverdale for the first time in school history), second year Quarter Finals, fourth year Semi Finals and fifth year Quarter Finals. If what was holding WB back was on the side lines, that will no longer be the issue. :popcorneater:

G91 that's what you get with Shad. The man is a master motivator and you will seldom find someone more organized and runs a better practice schedule. I remember the first night he addressed the parents and kids at Blackman. He had me so jacked I was ready to suit up. He will do well and yall will do well by having him as part of your football program. His speeches are epic, he do have a way with words! Especially as it relates to kids and football. He came up with the "We Are Blackman" shout. My all time favorite was when he dressed down a kid at practice for tweeting out "follow me on twitter" and not "follow Blackman Football on twitter". Or when he threw the whole team off of the practice field cause "they weren't good enough to be on my field". That one happened more that once.

Yall are in for a real treat. Blackman was a school that had talent, but was weak on the sideline. Shads first year, District Championship (beat Riverdale for the first time in school history), second year Quarter Finals, fourth year Semi Finals and fifth year Quarter Finals. If what was holding WB back was on the side lines, that will no longer be the issue. :popcorneater:

Bump!!!!!!!