William Blount 2015

Governm

Alright I've held my tongue long enough and I've had it. I'm calling you out jake. The whole time I have been here you have taken shots at me and I've let it go for the most part. But I always wondered why you acted the way you act and I finally figured it out over this past spring and summer when I saw you buddying up with QB#7, a guy that clearly hates WB. It's obvious for all to see that your loyalties do not lie with WB when you are thick as thieves with a guy who wants to see WB fail. I have kept my mouth shut and kept this all to myself because I am a live and let live type of guy but you have pushed my buttons 1 too many times. You haven't contributed anything positive to the discussions on WB football on this forum. Atleast 90% of your posts are taking shots at me and govfan18 and sucking up to the maryville posters. I know you will deny all of this but you and me both know it's the truth. In fact that's the biggest reason I haven't gone to any of the liar's club meetings. I cannot sit and buddy up with my enemies and the friends of my enemies. In this case my enemies are those who don't have WB's best interests at heart and that includes you and that QB#7

Enemies? When are you going to graduate from High School?

Alright I've held my tongue long enough and I've had it. I'm calling you out jake. The whole time I have been here you have taken shots at me and I've let it go for the most part. But I always wondered why you acted the way you act and I finally figured it out over this past spring and summer when I saw you buddying up with QB#7, a guy that clearly hates WB. It's obvious for all to see that your loyalties do not lie with WB when you are thick as thieves with a guy who wants to see WB fail. I have kept my mouth shut and kept this all to myself because I am a live and let live type of guy but you have pushed my buttons 1 too many times. You haven't contributed anything positive to the discussions on WB football on this forum. Atleast 90% of your posts are taking shots at me and govfan18 and sucking up to the maryville posters. I know you will deny all of this but you and me both know it's the truth. In fact that's the biggest reason I haven't gone to any of the liar's club meetings. I cannot sit and buddy up with my enemies and the friends of my enemies. In this case my enemies are those who don't have WB's best interests at heart and that includes you and that QB#7

Enemies? Are you kidding me?? You could not find a better stock of people than the men and woman ( if I do say so myself) than the people at the liars club. All I can do is shake my head at you calling us enemies. Actually ROFL!!! Give me a break!! Oh and as far as the Liars Club, consider yourself uninvited.

Edited by rebelwoman87

People are getting their heads severed in the middle east, children being sex trafficked throughout the known world, wars being fought, women being raped, and towns being pillaged and 91 is calling people who favor a different HS football team over his "enemies" UNREAL. Get your priorities in line 91. This isn't life or death here.

Enemies? When are you going to graduate from High School?

Me? I'm not the one always taking passive aggressive shots at people. This has been an ongoing problem since I started posting before the 2012 season. I have ignored most of it and let it go but every man has his limits. I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me and taking issue with what I say but be a mature adult about it and don't try to be the internet tough guy that hides behind the keyboard and insults people and takes shots at them. I wouldn't have a problem with the guy if he wasn't a wise azz all the time. But I cannot even pretend to be ok with him when he comes on here and takes shots at me on a regular basis and is buddying up with a a guy who hates WB (Am I the only one who thinks that's a major conflict of interest?). If that makes me immature I guess i'm immature.

People are getting their heads severed in the middle east, children being sex trafficked throughout the known world, wars being fought, women being raped, and towns being pillaged and 91 is calling people who favor a different HS football team over his "enemies" UNREAL. Get your priorities in line 91. This isn't life or death here.

I don't take issue with people who like other teams. I take issues with guys who talk trash about my team all off-season and people who are supposed to be WB fans buddying up with that guy.

Me? I'm not the one always taking passive aggressive shots at people. This has been an ongoing problem since I started posting before the 2012 season. I have ignored most of it and let it go but every man has his limits. I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me and taking issue with what I say but be a mature adult about it and don't try to be the internet tough guy that hides behind the keyboard and insults people and takes shots at them. I wouldn't have a problem with the guy if he wasn't a wise azz all the time. But I cannot even pretend to be ok with him when he comes on here and takes shots at me on a regular basis and is buddying up with a a guy who hates WB (Am I the only one who thinks that's a major conflict of interest?). If that makes me immature I guess i'm immature.

You said it, not me.

Enemies? Are you kidding me?? You could not find a better stock of people than the men and woman ( if I do say so myself) than the people at the liars club. All I can do is shake my head at you calling us enemies. Actually ROFL!!! Give me a break!! Oh and as far as the Liars Club, consider yourself uninvited.

You guys are not my enemies, but unfortunately you are friends of some of mine. I cannot sit and pretend to like people that I do not like and that would be the case if I was to come. It's nothing personal that's just the way I am. I am stubborn and hold grudges.

You seriously think Jake isn't a fan of WB?? SMH

I certainly can't tell it when he is antagonizing other wb posters, not participating in discussions about wb football without being a jerk, and buddying up with a guy who talked trash about wb throughout the spring and summer. Edited by Governors91

I certainly can't tell it when he is antagonizing other wb posters, not participating in discussions about wb football without being a jerk, and buddying up with a guy who talked trash about wb throughout the spring and summer.

Maybe and this is a long shot but maybe he just isn't wearing the same orange and blue glasses that you are. I mean I've heard you called the overly optimistic 91 on here. In response to my other post from the outside looking in with no dog in the fight I don't see the huge Tallent differences in WB and Heritage that you do. Didn't you guys give up 45+ to each other this year?

I certainly can't tell it when he is antagonizing other wb posters, not participating in discussions about wb football without being a jerk, and buddying up with a guy who talked trash about wb throughout the spring and summer.

Well let me clear it up for you, he is a fan and has much more invested in WB than you do.

Edited by rebelwoman87

Maybe and this is a long shot but maybe he just isn't wearing the same orange and blue glasses that you are. I mean I've heard you called the overly optimistic 91 on here. In response to my other post from the outside looking in with no dog in the fight I don't see the huge Tallent differences in WB and Heritage that you do. Didn't you guys give up 45+ to each other this year?

Bingo