William Blount 2015

Governm

I don't think there will be a change anyways. Who would want the job?

I really believe wb is in a good spot. Evidently, they are in the unique position of being able to look for a new coach without being forced to hire "right now". I would bet $4 that there are very good coaches in TN who have/could run a program and moving to the blount county system would be better pay. It's a football county. The excitement and support in LA has always been there. Now they definitely will be making the playoffs.

IMO-they should start aligning the ducks so they can not only hire the right head guy but also have room for him to bring some more help. They don't have to rush. 

I really believe wb is in a good spot. Evidently, they are in the unique position of being able to look for a new coach without being forced to hire "right now". I would bet $4 that there are very good coaches in TN who have/could run a program and moving to the blount county system would be better pay. It's a football county. The excitement and support in LA has always been there. Now they definitely will be making the playoffs.

IMO-they should start aligning the ducks so they can not only hire the right head guy but also have room for him to bring some more help. They don't have to rush.

I agree. If heritage can get Hammontree we should have no problem finding a quality coach. No offense to heritage fans but WB is a better gig than heritage. Edited by Governors91

I agree. If heritage can get Hammontree we should have no problem finding a quality coach. No offense to heritage fans but WB is a better gig than heritage.

Gov back when these two schools were put together Porter and Walland were two very good football teams every year. Friendsville and Lanier were nowhere close to the same programs as the other two. Everett would have a good team every eight or nine years but the rest were just plain awful and both schools got Everett players. As an outsider I have noticed W.B. seems to have a better fan base than Heritage but for some reason after the 2000 season the Mountaineers crawled into a hole and died. I think T.H. will have them on par to get better each year going forward to where they will be competitive again and pull them out of the hole they've been stuck in the past fourteen years. I've heard names of two coaches W.B. has talked to through people i know but to be honest with you talk is cheap so I wouldn't want to say something unless I knew it for a fact. There are two coaches that could get them back on track and one coached there before and the other coached one year in Knoxville area and is on the other side of the state at a smaller school and both would have been the first choice and the only choice.

Barney,

There's alot more separating WB and Heritage than fan support. WB has better football players period... That's why we continue to beat them despite the fact that Heritage has had better coaching staffs since '09. WB has been historically mediocre because they have never made a commitment to get and keep quality coaches. If the powers that be would pull their heads out of their azzes we could be a contender.

Barney,

I have a pretty good which coaches you are talking about and if either one of them comes to blount county it would really be a merry christmas in alnwick. But like you said talk is cheap and we won't know for sure unless we get an official announcement.

Edited by Governors91

Alright I've held my tongue long enough and I've had it. I'm calling you out jake. The whole time I have been here you have taken shots at me and I've let it go for the most part. But I always wondered why you acted the way you act and I finally figured it out over this past spring and summer when I saw you buddying up with QB#7, a guy that clearly hates WB. It's obvious for all to see that your loyalties do not lie with WB when you are thick as thieves with a guy who wants to see WB fail. I have kept my mouth shut and kept this all to myself because I am a live and let live type of guy but you have pushed my buttons 1 too many times. You haven't contributed anything positive to the discussions on WB football on this forum. Atleast 90% of your posts are taking shots at me and govfan18 and sucking up to the maryville posters. I know you will deny all of this but you and me both know it's the truth. In fact that's the biggest reason I haven't gone to any of the liar's club meetings. I cannot sit and buddy up with my enemies and the friends of my enemies. In this case my enemies are those who don't have WB's best interests at heart and that includes you and that QB#7

Edited by Governors91