Harriman at Coalfield

bluedevil6913

Preciate the respect. Hope you guys get your game this week. Meigs is good, but i get the feeling they're a little cocky. Just didn't rub me the right way when they were in town and I wasnt a big fan of their coach.

Harriman is good enough to advance. It will depend on effort and play calling. Good luck to the Blue Devils.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's your excuse then for your other incidents you've had even in other sports? Did your baseball player take a swing at the umpire because he taunted the kid? I think not. Whether you turn a blind eye on it or not, the way you all have handled yourselves in situations has put a black eye on your program and people don't forget it. Fighting is fighting, it makes no difference when it is. That's a weak excuse to cover what's went wrong. As I stated earlier, I hope Coalfield has moved past it and learned their lesson. They've had way to much success to be having immature issues such as fighting.

No, he didn't taunt the kid just cussed the kids mom. That doesn't justify the swing at an official but two wrongs don't make a right. Truthfully nobody should comment on that one unless you were there and know the whole story. That's been the only incident outside of football. Also, saying it's only coalfields fault for every incident is turning a blind eye the other way. Like I said before, it takes two people to fight not just one. I'm not condoning it in anyway but to place the blame soley on coalfield is wrong. Edited by TheMan0405