South Pitt vs. Clay (Moore man against this Brown man)

Roy Dillard

There may not be that many good 1-A or 2-A teams in the east but there are several in the west. West will win both 1-A and 2-A titles this year and for the most part in 1-A the west will be stronger than the east for years to come. To many good 2-A programs dropping to 1-a out west.

Tell me the really good 1A teams in the west. Union City, NCS, Wayne County? Who else? Same thing in 2A. There are a handful, but not a lot.

Without saying to much, I think this will be a good game.

CB will fight hard in the game at home against SP,UnTruthPrevails. Don't be surprised if CB gets a close win.

No way this one is close, whitwell hammered clay co so sp will name their score.

Untruth, that's cute, I have watched em both and sp has to much speed for the cougars, just wait and see. Sp out gained Boyd sizeably And look what they did to you.

No way this one is close, whitwell hammered clay co so sp will name their score.

Untruth, that's cute, I have watched em both and sp has to much speed for the cougars, just wait and see. Sp out gained Boyd sizeably And look what they did to you.

That's true but I think a bit misleading as well. Against Boyd SP had Corbin and the game plan was to not let him beat them which freed up Chase Blevins. He also had a dozen tackles and several that would've went 6. Without him SP is 14-21 points worse. All that said they should still beat CB but unless they start playing 12 more CB could keep it close if SP turns ball over. CB may be able to chew clock against SP defense. On paper they should still win by 14-21 points but...Have to wonder how much "want to" they have left after last night against Marion. Edited by TonyHorton91281

SP will need to find a way to take #84(I believe that his number)out of the game. Earlier in the season I was talking to someone who was at the Monterey game and they told me that Clay didn't do much but throw it up to him and Monterey didn't have an answer for it. When I saw Clay play, as a team I didn't think they were overall very good but has some speed and a big WR on the outside...

SHOULD be ugly...with this bracket sp is set up nicely...I hope they don't let 5 and 12 play this week they may outrun someone and score 😠one of those needs to take 1s place

I am having a hard time understanding why 5 and 12 are not playing significate minutes. I never try to coach but a big dummy like me can see there is talent on the bench. Wasted talent. Someone please explain this to me.

Tell me the really good 1A teams in the west. Union City, NCS, Wayne County? Who else? Same thing in 2A. There are a handful, but not a lot.

I'm just saying the road to Cookeville is much more difficult in the west than the east. It has been that way for awhile. In the east it is usually So. Pitt and Trousdale Co. Sometimes Gordonsville is in the mix. The west has several 1-A teams in most years that have a decent chance to make it. I am not saying that the west best team is the better team every year. I am just saying that the west has the better teams from top to bottom. I wasn't trying to imply that the east didn't have good teams. This year Union City and NCS are much better than anyone else in 1-A or 2-A.

I am having a hard time understanding why 5 and 12 are not playing significate minutes. I never try to coach but a big dummy like me can see there is talent on the bench. Wasted talent. Someone please explain this to me.

Have no dog in the fight and don't want to stir the pot, but a parent told me last night there were other issues, it wasn't about football talent. Didn't even Know the guy but we were talking about how they looked like good athletes.